TRANA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce myself

I am from Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam.
I am landscape photographer. I'm going to take photos all over Vietnam.
I love helping people with tips from places I already know and meet new people. I like to evaluate places and verify information, looking for information on google maps about places.
My facebook: facebook.com/tranmiran 
ta2013.jpg

Dong Nai, Vietnam
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

Hey @TRANA

Welcome to LG connect. You should go through the link ...Introduce yourself first.

& copy the whole introduction & paste that to your *Body Text area by clicking on reply of any introduction that's it, now replace those information with your own & add an image of you with this introduction.

1. Name: Gus
  2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Brazil)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger and as a pilot)

Thanks

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh