MADY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce myself

Hi all,

I am Mahadev Velkar, from Maharashtra, India.

I am a Traveler, Web designer, Photographer and addicted to technology.

Google Map is the most frequently used Application by me. On August 2016 I accidentally started posting photographs on google map, and my first photograph was viewed by more than 1000 people in just 2 days. The feeling was really great.

Then I started uploading my photographs and reviews on map. The purpose was just to show how beautiful that place with the help of my photos. And now I am a Level 5 Local Guide.

I always like to visit hidden and unexplored places. There are so many places which are not in focus, just because lack of information and promotion. I collect those information, take some beautiful photos and post it on my website and Google Map. On my website I post information like where to stay, where to contact, how to reach, best time to visit and Google Map Location. It is very helpful for people and travelers like me.

Traveling is my passion and photography is my hobby. Now updating map is my new hobby. While traveling I helped some local business to locate them on map. I feel proud when I introduce myself as Google Local Guide. Now I am encouraging people to become a Local Guide.

Some times I travel on my bike and some times take local transport. Local transport is always best. Its cheap and you can meet different types of people. 

I want to do 360 India Tour and World tour to find and explore some new and exclusive place.

These are some photographs from my journey...

Bhigwan 2016 with Solotravellers Mady Photography (16).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (3).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (27).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (36).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (23).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (35).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (42).jpg8.jpgPawna Lake Camp Ride with Solotravellers Mady Photography (20).jpgPawna Lake Camp Ride with Solotravellers Mady Photography (40).jpgRehekuri Blackbuck Sanctuary with Solotravellers Mady Photography (1).jpg12038504_10207447357283696_5985124922946900102_n.jpg12039222_10207447238400724_5783209531236082018_n.jpg15036691_10210900716175510_8248368018335901643_n.jpg

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

@MADY Wow, nice introduction. I love some photos you posted. Could you please share attractive hidden places in India with us? If you can add a small description to the place, it would add more value to it.

Waiting to see some nice photos and stories from you.

Level 10

Thanks @MADY for detailed intro.

Level 8

In this April you can visit "Velas Turtle Festivali"

Velas turtle festival is a popular annual festival where new born baby turtles and released back to sea. Tourists and photographers enjoy the time watching baby turtles take first steps of their life towards sea and then start their long journey of life which is full of challenges. Velas beach and Velas village also offers a great ecotourism experience for all visitors and its a great fun spending your life at Velas in that rustic and cozy village life.

Check my site for more places thesolotravellers.in

check map location for Velas Turtle Festival.

Map Location for Velas Turtle Festival

Level 10
Level 10

@MADY A good website. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 5

@MADY excellent 

@MADY wrote:

Hi all,

I am Mahadev Velkar, from Maharashtra, India.

I am a Traveler, Web designer, Photographer and addicted to technology.

Google Map is the most frequently used Application by me. On August 2016 I accidentally started posting photographs on google map, and my first photograph was viewed by more than 1000 people in just 2 days. The feeling was really great.

Then I started uploading my photographs and reviews on map. The purpose was just to show how beautiful that place with the help of my photos. And now I am a Level 5 Local Guide.

I always like to visit hidden and unexplored places. There are so many places which are not in focus, just because lack of information and promotion. I collect those information, take some beautiful photos and post it on my website and Google Map. On my website I post information like where to stay, where to contact, how to reach, best time to visit and Google Map Location. It is very helpful for people and travelers like me.

Traveling is my passion and photography is my hobby. Now updating map is my new hobby. While traveling I helped some local business to locate them on map. I feel proud when I introduce myself as Google Local Guide. Now I am encouraging people to become a Local Guide.

Some times I travel on my bike and some times take local transport. Local transport is always best. Its cheap and you can meet different types of people. 

I want to do 360 India Tour and World tour to find and explore some new and exclusive place.

These are some photographs from my journey...

Bhigwan 2016 with Solotravellers Mady Photography (16).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (3).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (27).jpgBike Ride Mumbai  to Maldoli  Velas  Harihareshwar with solotravellers mady photography (36).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (23).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (35).jpgMumbai Konkan Goa Via Costal Road with Solotravellers Mady Photography (42).jpg8.jpgPawna Lake Camp Ride with Solotravellers Mady Photography (20).jpgPawna Lake Camp Ride with Solotravellers Mady Photography (40).jpgRehekuri Blackbuck Sanctuary with Solotravellers Mady Photography (1).jpg12038504_10207447357283696_5985124922946900102_n.jpg12039222_10207447238400724_5783209531236082018_n.jpg15036691_10210900716175510_8248368018335901643_n.jpg