Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Introduce myself - ConnectLive 2018

Simone -Paciaroni.jpg

1. Name: Simone Paciaroni
  2. Location: Macerata in Italy.
  3. About meI am 41 years old and I was born and I live in Macerata, in Italy. I am a husband and father of two children. I am a grocery manager and I have a food marketing agency called AXIX. I take picture and write reviews only from my smartphone, I love to live in "mobile mode". I am a gourmet and food blogger, I am an Amazon influencer, I have an Amazon shop where I recommend the best products about: Made in Italy food gourmet selection for U.S.
    One year ago i've created an unofficial community about italian Google local guides on Facebook group. Where we help and exchange suggestions with the members. 
  4. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like so much take pictures of my country from my smartphone and help people to find new place in Google maps.
    I also love post review and improve existing information. I am a level 7 and I'm working to grow every day. My pictures on Google maps are about to reach one million visits and I'm very proud of my work. I usually take picture about food and landscape.

Thanks to Google local guides I am able to help many people and business company in my city and in my country.

5. What I like: I am a Star Wars fan, I love eat pizza and drink beer with friends, I like technology, I love travel around the world and explore my country. My favorite music is progressive metal, I've also wrote a ballad song and I love karaoke. This is my video application for the #ConnectLive2018
Macerata, MC, Italia
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Introduce myself - ConnectLive 2018

Best of luck and keep up it. 

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself - ConnectLive 2018

Thank you so much SaiedH