HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce a park in your region

You are welcome @MdEmranulHoque

It's a beautiful park! Generally, can you enter the park at night in Bangladesh?

Or is it something festival? There are many people there.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymousさん

業者さんではたまに見かけますが、個人だとドローンは持っていてもSV撮影はしていないという方が多い印象です。もしかすると個人ではあまりいないのかもしれません。

つい先日もちょうど良いドローンがないか調べていたのですが、ドローン自身が映らないものなどいいもになればなるほど高額になるので、まずは安価なものでできないか検討していたところです。THETAとの組み合わせもできるようなので、色々な使い方ができそうですね。

もし日本で購入できるもので良い品をご存知でしたら教えて下さい!

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Geさん

日本は公園に限った話ではありませんが、比較的きれいな場所が多いのが嬉しいですね。公園もきちんと管理されていることが多いので、ゆっくりと時間を過ごすことができます。

ただ、どうしても小さな公園が多いので、海外の広くて美しい公園をみるとそれも羨ましいなと思うことがあります。海外にいくとどうしても観光地にばかり行ってしまいますが、次はゆっくりと公園も訪ねて見たいと思いました。

Level 10

Yes I was enter the park at evening and there that time no festival but many people going for refreshing. 

Connect Moderator

I see @MdEmranulHoque

They are loving the park all the time 🙂 Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Here is my photo of children friendly place in my city.  A park with big playground. Good place for children. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thank you for the great post. Your pictures are amazing and I am kind of ashamed I can only provide mediocre ones, but I got really inspired to introduce a park from my hometown named Sea Garden.

1. Signs
You can find signs all around the garden, but most of them are explanations of the monuments or flora/fauna surrounding you. The signs are translated in English as well.
Caption: A picture of a sign with information about the flora and faunaCaption: A picture of a sign with information about the flora and fauna

2. Introducing playground equipment
When I was a kid, this was the park where my grandparents took me to play on the weekend. Apart from the playgrounds, there is a Luna Park, which functions mainly during the summer. And my most favorite place in the whole garden has to be the wall of fairy tales where you can see popular characters from books and play around.
Caption: A photo of a kids' playground in the parkCaption: A photo of a kids' playground in the parkCaption:  A photo of the wall of Fairy talesCaption: A photo of the wall of Fairy tales

3. Showing the environment of the park
The park is a great place for walks and relaxation and there are lots of benches and gazebos, where you can sit down with your friends and even have a beer or two.
Caption: A picture of Gazebos in the gardenCaption: A picture of Gazebos in the garden

5. Introducing unique points

For me, personally, the most unique point of the park is the terrace, one of the points where the garden connects to the beach area. 
Caption: A photo of the Sea Garden TerraceCaption: A photo of the Sea Garden Terrace

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa , interesting!

Real interest not related to your topic:

What caught my attention most is the picture of the signs. Do you read Up Down or from left to right?

why is one arrow showing in the heaven?

Do you usually have as well Englisch translation on the signs? 

In Germany for children playgrounds we use mostly pictographs. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich The past couple of weeks and for another couple of weeks I've been watching a programme that is filmed in,  Springbrook National Park near Murvillumbah in New South Wales, Australia. Now that is some park, I don't think that I would last long with all those critters, spiders and snakes. The programme is called, I'm a celebrity, get me out of here, and full of bushtucker trials, its on every year, filmed there in the mornings live but 9pm on TV here and the UK. So sunny there and so cold here 🙂

Level 8

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa I did a post on a Dublin Park today, Malahide Castle, gardens and park. We have a very serious rule here in Ireland and it is, You Must Enjoy Yourself! 🙂 and of course it is not legal to drink alcohol in Any public park, this is prohibited under law. Thanks for this post @HiroyukiTakisawa