NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: HI

Hi @SaravanaKumari,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. where I've merged your post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Alhasa

Hello @Jawharah and welcome to Connect, 

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself there as an addition to your great photo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

cyber cafe

اهلا وسهلا بكم 

Level 4

Ghordi

GhordiGhordiGhordi

Level 2

Re: Ghordi

Nice

Google Moderator

Re: cyber cafe

Hi @bakhouchef,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy and navigate Connect, you can read What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Wall art

Hi @750269,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy and navigate Connect, you can read What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Level 7

Re: Wall art

Disculpa por contestar en español.

Mi nombre es armando, pero toda mi gente me identifican por ''mandy''.

Soy de mexico, y radico en las ciudad playa del carmen, me estoy adentrando a la fotografia y me encantan los amaneceres de aqui, tal cual se esta volviendo una costumbre de ir de dos a tres dias a la semana a ver lo que nos da la playa en el amancer.

quiero que conoscan el lugar donde hoy vivo y por supuesto saber lo que en otros lugares hay

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello fellow LGs,

My journey began after a visit to a restaurant so wonderful that I just had to write a review for it. I got a prompt to join as a Local Guide but didn't really do much initially. Then I noticed that the store markers at my local mall were all messed up. One thing led to another and I was Level 4 before I knew it. Things just snowballed after that.

1. Name: VincentꙪ   (the symbol is called a Binocular O)
  2. Location: Metro Vancouver, BC, Canada
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It's actually been good motivation for me to actually pay attention to my surroundings in a way that I've never done so before. Now I sort of get why some people are really good at remembering landmarks when wayfinding. 🙂
  4. My favourite thing to explore: Food would probably be the most accurate answer, in particular little places that only locals might know about, but I do love visiting interesting architecture, landmarks, and other things that look cool.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I've taken a liking to creating old-school binocular 3D photos. I remember fondly the days when I was staring at Magic Eye books as a child and my parents nagging at me that it's going to destroy my eyesight, haha. Attached below is a photo I took in Skagway, Alaska. Note that this is meant for cross-eyed viewing (slowly cross your eyes until a merged image forms in the middle). There are more in the folder shared in my signature. I can also share other formats like anaglyph or stereoscopic if there is interest. Please be patient as my skills are slowly improving. 🙂

Stampeder Statue by artist Peter Lucchetti, depicting a Klondike goldminer and his faithful canine companion. (Local Guide VincentꙪ)Stampeder Statue by artist Peter Lucchetti, depicting a Klondike goldminer and his faithful canine companion. (Local Guide VincentꙪ)

3D photos — Cross-eyed Viewing (Stereoscopic and Anaglyph to come later, if there is interest)
Level 5

About Me

Me, when i went for a trip to negombo.Me, when i went for a trip to negombo.

Hello Everyone.

my name is Aashif,

new member of local guide. Iam 18year old guy who lives in Sri Lanka,kandy.

Iam a graphic designer and photographer.

check me out on Instagram- aashif.classy.

Thanks 🙏