Level 3

Wall art

windwood miami  22stwindwood miami 22stwindwood miami 26stwindwood miami 26st

Clemente Rodriguez
Level 10

Re: Wall art

Hi @750269

Nice photos of wall arts.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments but stay focused on community guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules & The Five Core Values of Connect.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier & for any help.

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Please introduce yourself to our Local Guide Connect Community @September 2018, for better understanding.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Exited From Indonesia

Hi @Helmiller and welcome to Connect. This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your travel and local stories, give feedback, discuss Google Maps contributions and more.

That said, I see you are new to the community. I'm merging this post with our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You might find some new friends there.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectYou may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Exited From Indonesia

Welcome dear @Helmiller, to the world of Google Map’s Local Guides & Local Guides’ Community (LGC); here, some of us will be there, to help you, round the clock – This is a truly Global Community! We all are sure that, you are a respectable person; here, we too respect everyone and try to be kind & helpful to all and moreover, maximum contributive to the mankind.

You feel some difference here, from Google Maps? Don’t worry; you will be comfortable in this forum, in a couple of hours.

Be Relaxed…

(My suggestion is to read LGC Rules and Guidelines ( Ref to @IrrPavlova above) , as a must); Also, these Points [*1] will definitely help you.

First, you want to Introduce Yourself? Is it so?, then ..Follow these Guide Lines,

Or you want to move straight to Self Introduction? Then - Click here

[*1] –These  are few Points which I searched for, when I joined LG Connect; probably these may help you, to get going faster, in this forum! – Please let us know what other details you want, or doubt you have - this will help us to help others, in future.

Happy Guiding..Dear..

Wish you all the very best,

Thanks

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Welcome dear @Naiem, to the world of Google Map’s Local Guides & Local Guides’ Community (LGC); here, some of us will be there, to help you, round the clock – This is a truly Global Community! We all are sure that, you are a respectable person; here, we too respect everyone and try to be kind & helpful to all and moreover, maximum contributive to the mankind.

You feel some difference here, from Google Maps? Don’t worry; you will be comfortable in this forum, in a couple of hours.

Be Relaxed…

(My suggestion is to read LGC Rules and Guidelines, as a must); Also, these Points [*1] will definitely help you.

Hope, one of the moderator and members might have already addressed you; just to further speed up, here are few suggestions.

First, you want to Introduce Yourself? Is it so?, then ..Follow these Guide Lines,

Or you want to move straight to Self Introduction? Then - Click here

[*1] –These  are few Points which I searched for, when I joined LG Connect; probably these may help you, to get going faster, in this forum! – Please let us know what other details you want, or doubt you have - this will help us to help others, in future.

Happy Guiding..Dear..

Thanks

Level 10

Welcome dear @ulf, to the world of Google Map’s Local Guides & Local Guides’ Community (LGC); here, some of us will be there, to help you, round the clock – This is a truly Global Community! We all are sure that, you are a respectable person; here, we too respect everyone and try to be kind & helpful to all and moreover, maximum contributive to the mankind.

Be Relaxed…

(My suggestion is to read LGC Rules and Guidelines, as a must); Also, these Points [*1] will definitely help you.

Hope, one of the moderator and members might have already addressed you; just to further speed up, here are few suggestions.

First, you want to Introduce Yourself? Is it so?, then ..Follow these Guide Lines.

Or you want to move straight to Self Introduction? Then - Click here.

[*1] –These  are few Points which I searched for, when I joined LG Connect; probably these may help you, to get going faster, in this forum! – Please let us know what other details you want, or doubt you have - this will help us to help others, in future; kindly give a feedback,

Happy Guiding.. Dear..

Thanks

Level 10

Welcome dear @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, to the world of Google Map’s Local Guides & Local Guides’ Community (LGC); here, some of us will be there, to help you, round the clock – This is a truly Global Community! We all are sure that, you are a respectable person; here, we too respect everyone and try to be kind & helpful to all and moreover, maximum contributive to the mankind.

Be Relaxed…

Or you want to move straight to Self Introduction? Then - Click here.

[*1] –These  are few Points which I searched for, when I joined LG Connect; probably these may help you, to get going faster, in this forum! – Please let us know what other details you want, or doubt you have - this will help us to help others, in future; kindly give a feedback,

Happy Guiding.. Dear..

Thanks

Level 7

Just a butterfly

Hi guys, this is bhushan. I am a college student and a food lover. 

I love photography and that’s why i joined local guides, so that i can explore and capture new place. So, lets do our best together. 12531683-95CB-451E-938B-F9AAE2BFAD75.jpeg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Just a butterfly

Hi @blackbirch,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Thanks for sharing this nice butterfly with us. 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I've moved your post. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Alhasa

Hello