cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: First

Hello @Reddy2145,

Welcome to Connect. 

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread and please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

That is Sumbing Mountain Temanggung central java Indonesia 😊

Google Moderator

Hello @Rachelniyya,

It is a very beautiful place, but was it hard to reach that place?

Just as a reminder, Don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them

Looking forward to hear more about your cool adventures. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello too @AngieYC No, its easy to visit there

Level 2

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

my power exist in my mind .my power exist in my mindmy power exist in my mind

Level 7

1. Name: Ayaz Khanzada
  2. Location: Tando Allahyar (Pakistan)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: i love to share reviews photographs on google map and get views and appreciation from people get acknowledgement from google by the form of badges i loved the platform of Connect where i have made new friends from country and out of country can share my views write articles share my traveling details setup meetup with Local Guide friend discover the world the local Guide 
  4.  My favorite thing to explore: i have explored a temple and Mosque near my city where Hindu Temple opposite on Muslim Mosque and they performed there religious prayer very peacefully i loved that place allot 
  5.  Fun Fact about me: bit confused to take pictures of building and famous places with 360 camera because when i have visited historical place to take pictures with 360 the management of that place ask me to show them a id card of local guide and i have no any answer of there question and i showed him my badges on google map this is funny thing happen with me
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Looking for a job to help my family .

Google Moderator

Hello @HiDMARS7,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since there is an going thread about this topic, I will merge your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018.

Connect is a discussion place for Local Guides - a global community of Google Maps users who like to contribute so that Google Maps information is more accurate and can help others.

As a start you can read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Level 7

Dear @AngieYC i have posted an idea Kindly look and merge that idea please 

Google Moderator

Re: Introducetion

Hello @shamsullahshams,

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018.

Idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program. To learn more about the Idea Exchange you can visit this post.

I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.