Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @NadyaPN

And welcome to new local guides to community 😃

Level 8

Hi New local guides Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community. I am bdmafuz from Bangladesh 🇧🇩.

Level 8

1. Name: Hossain sahid zoburaz
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to travel new places , edit maps and update information also inspire other to do that for improve my country maps , also kind of addiction gossiping so arrange meetups ?
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  Want to know other country / Society culture  , food habit and many more so always looking for international friendship , and learn from there culture , food habit and many more.  
  5. Fun Fact about me: traveling, cooking , swimming , makes new friends, love animals etc etc,,,,. maybe my friends know better then me 

special thanks to @NadyaPN for September introduce  

DSC_0080.jpgDSC_0020.jpg

Connect Moderator

• Name: Naresh Darji
  • Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

PSX_20180301_113721.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I released that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.

PSX_20180301_113414.jpg

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new Places & local foods everywhere. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

Intro

Hiii

Level 10

Re: Intro

Hi @Romanrainge

Be little more descriptive in your subject, other members understand and appreciate it.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @September 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

Nice photo and great presentation of yourself.

From far I appreciate your job on connect.

See you....

Level 8

1. 20180904_003827.jpg

1.Name: Mazharul Islam  2.Location :Gazipur,Bangladeh 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I share my experiences with other when i Stay new Place
I propagate the picture and write Review  is good or bad.

4. My favorite thing to explore:
I love to travel every month, I have to go from one Side of the country to the other side, so many new people are seen with me.

5.  Fun Fact about me : I used to travel most of the time and receive new places photos. The beach and the hills are the best choice
Staying knight  and swiming in the five star hotel are more of my interest

Level 7

التصوير و السفر

الان فقط انضممت 

سابدا بالتحديث و التطوير لاحقا 

Level 10

Re: التصوير و السفر

Hi @ameenbarrak

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @September 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.