NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @blissbird 

Its so good to know about you. I am also from Mumbai. 

Next Sunday (9-09-18) we are organizing a photo walk meetup Bandra Feast Photowalk Meetup where we will meet our fellow LG from the city and also take some stunning photos of the Feast. We would be delighted if you could join us. check the below link

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/bandra-feast-photowalk-mumbai

Sunday, September 9, 2018
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM IST
Level 10

Dear @NandKK

Is there any Official "Thread" available, for this month, from Google?

Tx

Level 6

I'm @gnibha

Hello folks

I'm Agnibha

I'm From Kolkata, India, But originally from Haldia (Small Town famous for industries in West Bengal)

I like Google Maps. And at times it is helpful. 

Local guides is very cool. I'm enjoying every bit of it.Expedition on the go.Expedition on the go.

I have visited places like Delhi, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Assam, Bhutan, Sikkim, Shillong, Darjeeling, Gangtok, Oddisa, The Sundarbans, Puri and Digha beach, Mathura and many more beautiful places.

Exploring my boundariesExploring my boundaries

@gnibha
Level 8

Re: I'm @gnibha

Hello @Agnibha

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

• Browse frequently asked questions (FAQs) from the community and find solutions Help Desk
    • About Points, Levels and badging Help Center

First you can introduce yourself in current August 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in or Join existing Google+ page.

Practice does make perfect and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Regards 

bdmafuz

Level 10

Hello sir @TravellerG@ , the official introduction thread through Googler was about to be start by today.

Right now there are two introduction thread for this month. First one posted by LucioV and another one is this by @blissbird

Level 10

1. Name: Mahabub Hasan
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to travel new places , edit maps and update information also inspire other to do that for improve my country maps , also kind of addiction gossiping so arrange meetups 🙂
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  Want to know other country / Society culture  , food habit and many more so always looking for international friendship , and learn from there culture , food habit and many more 
  5. Fun Fact about me: swimming , networking and traveling with out any electronics device just for enjoy nature .love dessert food 🙂  maybe my friends know better then me 

all in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many moreall in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many more

large.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Hi @NadyaPN,

Your an amazing person. Thanks for introducing yourself here. Nice to meet you again here in the mothm the September.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Your also welcome in the month of Sept .

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 6

I am Khalid Saifullah.

I am from Dhaka.

I like travelling and taking photos of naturally beautiful places.  

download.jpg

Level 8

Me at Birishiri, Netrokona, BangladeshMe at Birishiri, Netrokona, Bangladesh1. Name: Md. Abdur Rahman Nick: Rana

2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Its my pleasure to help others by sharing my knowledge, though i take help from the opposite way ?

4. My favorite thing to explore: I am very much interested to explore new places which has a historical background as well as new people, their culture, food etc.

5. Fun Fact About Me: I like to travel a lot since my childhood and taking photos of new places. I have a collection of more than 12K photos which is taken by me. ?