NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

well im not one for words i just wanna say hello to all my soon to be friends have a good day 

Google Moderator

Re: Traveliing

Hello @Lingasai,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect. 

Please feel free to tell more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to Connect!

That sounds good, I am sure you will meet a lot of interesting people on Connect.

As you are new to the community, why not explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Name: Michael
What I love about being a Local Guide:  I love sharing my experiences so others can use them to plan their trips, activities, or dinner plans.  I use Google Maps extensively for this and I want to return the favor.  I figure if I save someone some time, some money, or prevent a bad experience just one time it's all worth it.  
My favorite thing to explore:  Outdoors, National Parks, Dirt roads,  and Airports.  I've recently started checking out big cities around the world when I can afford to do so.  
Fun Fact about me: I'm a total aviation geek.  

Level 1

tuyệt vời

Level 7

Re: Hello from Edmonton!

Good luck!

Level 6

hola excelentes fotos muy bien 🙂

Level 5

1. Name: Yotsana, meaning moonlight
  2. Location: Keeps changing. Originally from India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I simply need an excuse to dress up and step out, it can be a long/short walk to a lake or a supermarket nearby, or to simply explore cafes or restaurants in and around my locality, or it could be a brekkie/lunch/dinner date with hubby. The tiniest opportunity of me dressing up gets me all excited. The 2nd most crucial decision to make for all of us in this whole wide world is "Where should we go?" That's when you immediately turn to Google reviews for ratings, pictures & videos of food & ambience. So, here I am to help contribute with whatever I can to make it memorable for you guys! Coz momma said "sharing is caring"
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Everything from touristy places (too mainstream or otherwise) to food, to activities nearby to any and every crucial detail that might be of help.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love trying non-alcoholic beverages wherever I go. And I am a hardcore Chai person.
Level 5

Name: Yotsana, meaning moonlight

What I love about being a Local Guide: I simply need an excuse to dress up and step out, it can be a long/short walk to a lake or a supermarket nearby, or to simply explore cafes or restaurants in and around my locality, or it could be a brekkie/lunch/dinner date with hubby. The tiniest opportunity of me dressing up gets me all excited. The 2nd most crucial decision to make for all of us in this whole wide world is "Where should we go?" That's when you immediately turn to Google reviews for ratings, pictures & videos of food & ambience. So, here I am to help contribute with whatever I can to make it memorable for you guys! Coz momma said "sharing is caring"

My favorite thing to explore: Everything from touristy places (too mainstream or otherwise) to food, to activities nearby to any and every crucial detail that might be of help.

Fun Fact about me: I love trying non-alcoholic beverages wherever I go. And I am a hardcore Chai person.

Level 4

Am Nura from Kenya I love adventures n explore new places,