Level 1

Traveliing

I am interested in travelling 

Persuing 3rd year cse in eswar college of engineering

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Name: Samer Ghabra

What I love about being a Local Guide: sharing information and photos 

about me: hope to join google and become member of the biggest company in the world to share information  about my country and spread peace all around the world 

My Favorite   app: Share the meal (United nation)

My YouTube channel: Channel

Level 1

hi I am New here

photo.jpgBBBOOT.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: hi I am New here

Hi @Rashedulmasud,
Welcome to Connect.

I will merge your post in the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread and please tell us more about yourself.

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:
  • First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Rif.: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

IMG_20180915_162939.jpg

1. Name: Angelo & Eleonora
  2. Location: Pescara, Italia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Il nostro tempo libero ( weekend ) è dedicato ai viaggi e al mangiare in posti particolari e mai visti primi. Siamo amanti della nostra regione Abruzzo e vogliamo poter promuovere il nostro territorio insieme alle altre local guide.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Siamo sempre alla ricerca di posti un pò dimenticati dalle persone della nostra regione ( Abruzzo ), amiamo la natura e tutto ciò che ci porta lontano dalla città.
Level 9

Rif.: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @Ele_Ang

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello world

Hello Nadya

Name:pedram

What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm new lover !!

My favorite thing to explore : sea shore

Fun Fact about me:everyday  I'm new person.

i like meet bunch of people friendly work without money stress. just for lovely job

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi

Hi @HtetMA welcome to Connect I will move your selfie to the monthly introduce yourself post where you can tell us something about you.

Former Google Contributor

Trả lời: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hey @DucQuynh,

Welcome to Connect!

That much is true. Bulgaria is very beautiful and the scenery is very picturesque.

Where are you from? Share a little bit more about yourself.

By the way to mention someone on Connect - you can use the @ sign and start typing their name. This way they are going to receive a notification and respond to your message.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ask about my country !

Salut @Anonymous et bienvenue chez Connect!

Wow... j'avoue que je suis vraiment très impressionnée par le nombre des languages que tu sais. As-tu appris l'espagnol au cours de tes voyages?

P.S.: J'ai déplacé ton poste ici, car il est plus approprié celui-ci d'être dans cette section de la plate-forme. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!