Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

welcome Khalid I hope we become good friends and a good suport

Level 1

A Post of Myself.

[REDACTED]

this is my youtube channel, find me here almost 24/7 doing random stuff. 

I love the world and wish to see it prosper. if you wish to see a smart man playing video games ^ is my link.

Level 1

Re: A Post of Myself.

i live in north america. not just canada. thank you stupid google.

Level 5

Foxbadawi

20180911_082945_HDR_Film2.jpg

------------
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Name: Rivani Rahmadani, called Rivani or Vanie
What I like about being a Local Guide: I like traveling to new places, meeting new people, taking pictures of something unique and something I just saw at the time..
My favorite thing to explore: I like to see and learn about other people's cultures that are different from my culture, try new foods in new places, share stories with local people, capture unique activities and things from local people in pictures and share them in my social media accounts and my blog

this is methis is me

Rivani Rahmadani
Connect Moderator

Re: Foxbadawi

Hi @Foxbadawi welcome to Connect. Selfies are not on topic for this platform. I will merge your post into our monthly introduce yourself where you can tell us a bit about yourself.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: Quem é Thonny Hawany?

Hi @ThonnyHawany thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to Connect. I will merge this into a monthly introductory post.

Regards Paul

Google Moderator

Re: Happy 😎😎😎

Halo @BeshaNesha,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you to read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread and please feel free to tell more about yourself there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Sun

SunIMG_20180913_173448.jpg

IMG_20180913_173200.jpg

------------
Connect Moderator

Re: Sun

Thanks for sharing your selfie. I will move it to our monthly introductory post where you can tell us something about yourself and your friends @Sagar2