NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I'm new here

I would like to meet new people and learn how to make the most of this opportunity.  

Google Moderator

Re: I am Sand

Hello @SandIam,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Me and my Misson

Hello @EllaL1,

Welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post with our Introduce yourself topic - September 2018.  Feel free to share a bit more about you and get to know others.You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Hello

Hello @HiteshGhazal,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you to read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread, where you can introduce more about yourself.

Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm new here

Hey @VictorGreatJoy,

Welcome to Connect! This is a place to share your photos and experiences, connect with other Local Guides, give feedback about the Local Guides program and a lot more. Please take a look at these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

I would like to also invite you to check this great article we have - What makes a good post?, which is going to show you how to create more engaging content.

Did you know that after reaching level 3 Local Guide you can create a meet-up and meet with other Local Guides from your area? You can learn more here - How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Since you're new to the community, I'll move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where you can tell us a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Hello

how r you

Level 4

Ready to Support

Nice to meet & share happiness.4C687070-8A04-4731-8B90-E43D3D4FA1FD.jpeg

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

1. Name: Nirmal Teja
  2. Location:  Andhra Pradesh,INDIA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As I am a local guide I love travelling and I like to visit restaurant's,,while posting reviews is very interesting for me...
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I am interested in making new friends all over the world.And share our ideas communicating all over the world...
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’m scared of bicycle at the age of  15 I learned bicycle,while Iam riding on the road some guys are laughed at me that time I'm feeling shy..img1459698361231.jpg

Level 7

Mijn website over mijn local guide profiel (dutch)

Hallo,

Dit is 1 van mijn eerste posts hier. Ik ben local guide sinds 2017 en ben level 7.

Ook heb ik een website gemaakt over mijn local guides profiel met google sites.

link : https://sites.google.com/view/localguideyannick/homepage

Ik heb nu 1 miljoen weergaven en 1000 foto's toegevoegd.

Ik vind het leuk om foto's van mooie landschappen te fotograferen en ze te delen met de wereld.

Bedankt om dit te lezen.

Groeten

Yannick

De bijdragen van local guides zijn van onschatbare waarde
Level 7

Happy 😎😎😎

One on the best placesFB_IMG_1536600652790.jpg