Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hloo

Hi

hi I’m her in JEEDH K S A

Level 4

Me and my Misson

Hello! I’m Ella, a Michigan born girl (with some moving in between) that has lived here for four years! I am a pet care and pet enthusiast and I’m always visiting pet shops and writing reviews about their good or usually bad care! I’d like to get to know some other pet and food friends so we can make pet care better for everyone!

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

“Hello world”

Name

mohamedali jinnah

Education

S.E.A.Mohamed Ali (Jinnah)B.A.,B.L.,

Nickname

nidurali

Email

[EMAIL REMOVED]

Phone

[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

[PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Level 10

Re: menjalin silaturahmi local guide di Papua

ya betul mas @Lera76. btw saya ingin sekali ikut Meet up tahun 2019 di San Fransisco. apa syaratnya mbak @NadyaPN dan @AngieYC ?

Wisnu Salman from Indonesia
Level 9

Hallo @Wisnusetiono untuk diikutsertakan dalam meet up San Fransisco itu syarat dan ketentuan boleh tanyakan langsung kepada moderator kita @NadyaPN@AngieYC terima kasih

Lera76
Level 4

Re: INTERACTION WITH GLOBAL FRIENDS

Name

mohamedali jinnah

Education

S.E.A.Mohamed Ali (Jinnah)B.A.,B.L.,

Nickname

nidurali

Email

nidurali

[REDACTED]

Phone

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Personal contact info

[REDCATED]

Mobile

[REDACTED]

Mobile

nidurali

[REDACTED]

Level 10

hello ya @nidurali, i am from Jayapura Indonesia. I am very happy to can know you. I hope You always success in your life

Level 10

ok, thank you mas @Lera76. Semoga @NadyaPN dan @AngieYC bisa membantu

Level 4

1012244_10200462209420121_50681868_n.jpgThank you 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hloo

Hi @SAADALI07,

Welcome to Connect! This is a place to share your photos and experiences, connect with other Local Guides, give feedback about the Local Guides program and a lot more. Please take a look at these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Since you're new to the community, I'll move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where you can tell us a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!