Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

nice pict

Google Moderator

Re: Intro

Hello @Romanrainge,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting in the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy and navigate Connect, you can read What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: التصوير و السفر

Hello @ameenbarrak,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new here, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please read What are Connect topics? before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy and navigate Connect, you can check out What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Al NaiemAl Naiem

Name: Al Naiem

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help other peoples by Google Maps, who use the map everyday and i believe it people get helps through my contribution and other every local guides. I'm very surprised when i feel how many peoples get helps by local guides and many people are going to different places of the country as per the guidelines of Google Maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When i try to add a place of my area. I was succeed and i upload some photos on the place. After few days i got a mail from local guides. Then search in google about local guide programs and came in this program.

What i love to do: I love to research about tech and programmimg and also like to innovate new different things by my skills. See more about of me here.

Fun Fact About Me: I can not imagine a single day of my life without internet.

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Level 8

Now I am introducing myself-

1. Name: Hasan-Uz-Zaman (user ID: TuhinSir), it’s the Arabic name meaning (Hasan)Handsome, it is Bangla name meaning (Tuhin) very cold.
  2. Location: Rahapara, Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am very excited to map because millions of people watch my contribution. I also see others contribution and get more facilities from map. it easy system to find out any nice places.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Generally I search all types of places. Especially tourist spot. Without it I explore sea beach, mosque, university, cafe etc.
  5. Fun Fact about me: when we meet up other local guides and take photos we make fun and enjoy more. 
Level 7
Level 7

1. Name: Ulf Beyschlag
  2. Location: Berlin, Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  We are a producer not only of 360° tours, but also photos, videos and 360° videos for small and medium enterprises covering all of Germany and beyond. Some of the tours I do myself. And when I am in places like Venice or Prague, I take the opportunity of making a tour of the city as well.
  4. I love to share: the projects for our customers and the city tours above
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: This was a hint by Google support
  6. Fun Fact About Me: To be outside the picture I need to hide. And when I am in crowded areas, I am always a bit scared that someone just takes the camera and I would have to run after.
Level 8

Amazing Photos @LucioV. Great to know about you. Welcome to LocalGuidesConnect. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 6

Hi there! I’m new to localguidesconnect. So I will introduce myself.

———

1. Name: Danil, it means god is my judge. 
  2. Location: Ede, Netherlands.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to write reviews so people can learn and take the good dissisions. I also like to read the reviews of others and look at the beautyfull photos made by others. I like the way of seeing the world like a big forrest with secrets for you to find.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I really like to see the different way of country’s surviving it out here in the world. How they take the economics but also the different food and architecture.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like to write. Just write long story’s. Normaly onboard of a long plane, bus or car ride I just write for my blog or just a story I just thought of

Me looking into the sunset of the sea in Liepaja, Latvia.Me looking into the sunset of the sea in Liepaja, Latvia.

Level 5

Re: Introduce yourself - September 2018

Love your fun fact 🙂

Level 6

Exited From Indonesia

IMG_20180803_171747.jpg

Hello guys!! My name is Helmi, i am a Indonesian. I live in on Depok west Java. Actually, im so excited to join google local guides. I waiting for meet up google local guides other!

Note: im so sorry, i just can a little bit English language