NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Introduce yourself - September 2018

Waiting for the official thread to be merged with this...

Just a quick refresh, as there are a lot of new LGs!

Death Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirtDeath Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirt

1. Name: Lucio (aka LuVi)
  2. Location: Rome, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Photograph, discover, suggest, travel, climb,  help, repeat! Meetups, help, meetups: https://youtu.be/kToliCi79wc https://youtu.be/yskg9COsUgM | https://youtu.be/eSNXT8xqulc?t=2m12s
  4. I love to share: the hidden places of my country, proud to be part of Italia Local Guides community
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't remember, i was already doing some mapping on Map Maker, and adding some photos in some places
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I can't sleep (well, actually i sleep around 3 hrs/night) and i'm able to drink around 12 espresso/day actually drinking no more than 3 coffees a day, without visible consequences; maybe the two facts could be related

Spherical photos: that's what I love to do, feel free to ask me for tips and techniques

Me zooming out from the top of a climbing gym I've added to Google Maps

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself - September 2018

Great picture, @LucioV!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Something from the past is still there, yes 😉 @LucioV

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — September 2018

name - dhanashri gedam

place -kalyan,thane,india

why google connect - to help individuals explore places they haven't been before and make correct choices before investing their time & money blindly.

what i love the most about connect- its an emerging platform for travellers,not hyped and useful enough.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hi @blissbird

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @Sep.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Done

Level 10

Hi @LucioV

You're a real professional photographer.

Nice post

Level 10

Amazing Photos @LucioV

Great to know about you. 

Level 10

I also want to re-introduce myself.

366714414544248215.jpg 

1. Name: Nand Kishore Kumar
  2. Location: Mumbai, India (Native place Ranchi, Jharkhand)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: it gives me joy while knowing that my contributions are helping millions of people in the day by day through Google map. This keeps me going for the voluntary contribution of adding places, photos, reviews etc. Loving to being the part of this massive family. 
  4. I love to share: I love clicking pictures and sharing it along with adding new places, writing reviews, answering questions about places I know. I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps which are yet not available in map.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I work in a company which is having several offices throughout the country, from where I get regular opportunity to visit the different cities in the different parts of India. Wherever I used to go, I use google map for searching the amenities. This is how I also started to contribute on google map and Local Guide programme. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I avoid to be on height due to Acrophobia. A couple of Beer always makes me a scholar. 

I have also hosted two meetups so far, here is the link of RECAP of previous meetups in mumbai

1. [RECAP] Worli SeaFace Photo Walk Meetup Mumbai

2. [RECAP] Worldwide Map Edit Walk Mumbai   

7008708949694080982.jpg