Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

@VinnyMossman@Badruddeen@andiniseptamasari@Prdeep Welcome and thanks to our moderator @Atsukot.

Fall is here and soon it will be too cold to jump in here! Corona Del Mar, Little Corona BeachCorona Del Mar, Little Corona BeachHi

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

1. Name: Miriam
  2. Location: Philadelphia, PA (However; I live in a different state every year, I love traveling.)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Usually, before I go somewhere I love reading reviews, many times it helps me decide whether I should go or not. Being able to do the same and help others make decisions, makes me feel really great. I also get thrilled when I see how many people viewed my photos!
  4. I love to share: I tend to be very thorough – I love sharing my exact and authentic experience – sometimes I’ll go into too much detail so then I’ll go back and edit my review.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was actually just using Google Maps to get around and one day it prompted me and told me to share my thoughts on a place, and so I did. J
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Nature, Traveling, Fitness, & Health, are my true passions.
Level 10

Thank you immensely @Atsukot 

Level 10

Wow! @jakanursukma You look like a royalty. How often do you go to your home town in Jaka and how you're in Surakarta city at day and Yogiyakarta city? Welcome again and great to have you on Connect. 

Level 10

Hello @AndréaR Great to have you on Connect. How is the weather in Georgia today? Do you sometimes visit Virginia, California and Texas?

Welcome ones again to Connect.

Level 2

1. Name: Rachel
  2. Location: Milwaukee
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people to search for places to eat, shop, visit, etc. and meeting new people.
  4. I love to share: I love sharing stuff on Instagram
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A Gmail ad!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've ran two and a half marathons and have a Corgi.
Level 7

1. Name: Jeremy
  2. Location: Oregon Coast (Yes, it rains 9 months out of the year)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The ability to make a change in my community for the better without having to navigate the political world that seems to envelope out communities.
  4. I love to share: I work at the local recreation district and am close with many of the patrons here. I share Google with them, from Earth to Maps, I've worked with the local emergency responders in the area to map out evacuation points and plan routes using Google Earth.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about it through an email of all things, courtesy of Google. I thought it was an interesting take as I had already been a part of the Map Maker community for several years and it was nice to think that I would get some sort of recognition from the updates and edits I had made in my free time to improve the maps in our area.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a personal trainer who runs a computer service business. It's like Fitness Buff and Computer Geek blended, people scratch their heads at the idea quite often. I am the race director for the Manzanita Beach Walk & Run held in Manzanita Oregon as well each year!
    20184271_1936877189925905_7993577210424328192_n.jpg
Level 10

@Miriamel92 Hi, Miriam, how's the weather in Philadelphia today? Its really interesting you live in a different state every year. Is it sustainable? Are you planning to live in all 51 States in the US eventually? 😄

My name is U-Roy from Nigeria and it's great to have you on Connect. 

Level 10

Hi @rachelmhowe Hello Rachel. Great to have you on Connect. How's Milwaukee today? I use to run Marathon back in high school. I also love to share my Local Guides exploration on Instagram. Cheers. 

Level 10

Hi @JeRoMuHi Beautiful photo. Great to have you on Connect. How's Oregon today?