Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - September 2017

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Pwana
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Having the opportunity to share memories with a lovely group of people, knowing all thoughts and ideas are welcomed. I love travelling, meeting people, knowing cultures and savouring foods. I now have an opportunity to share what & how I see things. Useful tips from other local guides have helped me immensely when going somewhere for the first time, I enjoy giving back and joyfully so.
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews, sharing photos of food, art events, monuments, places and nature. I look forward to sharing cultural events I have attended, especially with the enablement of videos on google maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was motivated to join by @Sayo; I must confess that I was tired of his enthusiasm about Google, reluctantly followed his steps until I became a 'believer' too. Now, I am more excited about the opportunities I see provided by the platform and Google in general.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love nature, travelling and cooking adventures.

PwanaPwana

I will like to give a shout out to @Sayo @SanyaOdare @U-royFelixA @Mayford  for making Lagos Local Guide a fun and exciting group/family.

Lagos, Nigeria
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

Welcome @pwanaduku I am sure you'll have plenty of fun here.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

You are welcome @pwanaduku - great to have you here on Connect. ...and thanks a million for the mention.

@pwanaduku wrote:

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Pwana
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Having the opportunity to share memories with a lovely group of people, knowing all thoughts and ideas are welcomed. I love travelling, meeting people, knowing cultures and savouring foods. I now have an opportunity to share what & how I see things. Useful tips from other local guides have helped me immensely when going somewhere for the first time, I enjoy giving back and joyfully so.
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews, sharing photos of food, art events, monuments, places and nature. I look forward to sharing cultural events I have attended, especially with the enablement of videos on google maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was motivated to join by @Sayo; I must confess that I was tired of his enthusiasm about Google, reluctantly followed his steps until I became a 'believer' too. Now, I am more excited about the opportunities I see provided by the platform and Google in general.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love nature, travelling and cooking adventures.

PwanaPwana

I will like to give a shout out to @Sayo @SanyaOdare @U-royFelixA @Mayford  for making Lagos Local Guide a fun and exciting group/family.