jojo
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

Welcome! Great introduction!

jojo
Level 5

Name: My name is Sharon
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am new to being a Local Guide but I am enjoying helping people find information about places they want to visit.

I love to share: I have depression and have discovered taking photographs is very therapeutic for me, I love to be able to share my photo's.
Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy doing many crafts, card making, altered crafts etc., I also enjoy taking my dog for a walk, watching him run around like a loon.

Level 6

1. Name: Paul
  2. Location: Poznań, Poland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Google Maps is showing me many interesting places where I can take photos. I'm not very creative  but I love photography so every advice, tips and places which is showing me is very helpful. I also love checking how many views I got and helps me to improve myself. It's also a little cure for depression and boring life xD  It also very satisfying to add undiscovered place or add first photo but the most this I love is leveling. Yep....lvl 10 is my goal 😄
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos of landscapes and interesting places like churches or monuments.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was out of ideas what should I photograph. So while I was planning my little adventure I found out about contribution system on android app ;]
Level 8

Hello Local Guides,

Let me introduce myself.

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')  

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone else.  

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.  

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

Sri LankaSri LankaMalaysiaMalaysiaCunderdin AustraliaCunderdin AustraliaKalgoorlie AustraliaKalgoorlie AustraliaMaldivesMaldives

Cheers.

Level 8

@Atsukot Hi.

1. Name: Sajol Kumar Das
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love to help people in a digital way. In that way, Local Guides program is a great place to do so.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of my visit. Usually, I travel a bit less. But besides that, I love to take many photos and share them everywhere.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't remember the exact story about joining Local Guides. But I joined in Local Guides in 2015. Before that, I was using Google Map and somehow joined in this program.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel a lot but I could not. Always I make any plan but fails. Still making a plan for next.

At South Asian Local Guides MeetUP at IndiaAt South Asian Local Guides MeetUP at India

Level 10

What an amazing photos @Badruddeen .

When you visited Malaysia? 

Level 10

Welcome @SajolKDas nice photos and interesting introduction.