Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

Hi @Atsukot @JonasKL and @OSAMA,

Nice meet You all at September Forum, I Hope everyone as Global Local Guides can introduce his self at this topic, share their best photos and experiences, and of course can spend this forum to improve their best up.

Kinds Regards

Level 10

Hurrah! Bring on the season and the warmness of Spring (Southern Hemisphere)! It feels so good to be out of hibernation, hehe! Sun's out, so let's bring out the bright smiles and shining faces!

Some of the favourite photos I like to take, including nature, architecture, cityscapes and last but not least, FOOD!Some of the favourite photos I like to take, including nature, architecture, cityscapes and last but not least, FOOD!

1. Here is probably the most recent photo of me. The T-Shirt reads: "Happy life. Happy human beings. Happy oceans." Support conservation!Here is probably the most recent photo of me. The T-Shirt reads: "Happy life. Happy human beings. Happy oceans." Support conservation!Name: Briggs J. Nicknames include Sonia, Celine Dion and Cat.
  2. Location: Western Sydney, Australia. I'm originally from the Philippines though.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that a beautiful, everblooming community that's called Local Guides Connect exists where I get to share and partake in the celebrations and experiences that I wouldn't have otherwise felt by having to travel there instead. And the friendships that are made, goodness they are full of joy and love.
  4. I love to share: My tips, expertise and a bit of a more technical insight with things. Last month at work I won some award for being the most innovative in the workplace, but that's really because I lay all my cards on the table, and I speak out.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It was just a simple notification on my Google Pixel, about nine and a half months ago. I still have the exact date I started, and the first ever photo I uploaded on Google Maps!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a siberian husky puppy named Kloud. Yes, that's cloud with a capital K. My siblings named him, not me. I didn't really know what else to include in this question, but everyone loves dogs so...

Level 10

NAME:AKMAL 

WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE :I love that self satisfaction which I feeling being a local guide to doing something better for travellers. 

I love to share :I love to share reviews on map to make better choice .

how did I hear about local guides :

wherever I travel, use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realised that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.why not join. 

fun fact about me :I love to travelling,love to go new places to check the interiors. ..hahah It's meIt's me

Who is next. ......? 

Level 10

Welcome @OSAMA @JonasKL@PaDeSSo

Have a nice day. 

Level 9

What a wonderful Introduction @AkmalB 

And very nice photo 😎😎😎

@AkmalB wrote:

Welcome @OSAMA @JonasKL@PaDeSSo

Have a nice day. 

Level 9

@Briggs Food 🍕🌭🌮🌯🥙Screenshot_20170901-191841.jpg

Happy human being 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA

You are looking too good. 

Did you watch the movie. GOD FATHER? 

Level 4

1. Name: Miguel
  2. Location: Lisbon, Portugal
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can help others by giving my opinion and information
  4. I love to share: Updated information. It sucks when you realize that what you spent a lot of time searching for is no longer there or it was posted incorrectly. I love correcting and add photos to places that don't have. As Atsukot, I still feel amazed that so many people had seen my pictures. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guide after I reported a correction through Google Maps app.

Glad to help you.Me and my wife at Boca do Inferno (Mouth of Hell), Cascais, PortugalMe and my wife at Boca do Inferno (Mouth of Hell), Cascais, Portugal

My daughterMy daughter

Level 10

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR  Thanks a lot.