cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Xin chào các bạn.

Tôi tên là Khoa, nick name: Khoabax

Tôi sống tại Việt Nam, có sở thích đi du lịch, khám phá các món ăn ngon và muốn chia sẻ cùng với mọi người, 
Hân hạnh được làm quen với tất cả các bạn.

.City of Flower - Thành Phố Đà Lạt - Việt NamCity of Flower - Thành Phố Đà Lạt - Việt Nam

Level 10

Greeting From Myanmar

IMG20180527092941.jpg

Hi every one, My name is Kaung Soe Thant. I born on Mandalay City, Myanmar. 

Google Moderator

Re: Greeting From Myanmar

Hello @kaungsoethant,

Welcome to Connect! 

Thank you for sharing your first post. Since you are new here, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

By the way I am going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to check it out and get to know others!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

20180806_152032.jpg

Hello everyone....

I'm Marthy and come from Indonesia (Bali)

Become a Local Guide is a nice experience for me. Before it, just used maps for searching some nice place and make sure not miss route of my steps 😀😀.  But learn more deeper make me realize, it can be help the others too, find and knows about some place that i was visited and share information about, place, tourism, culinary and many place and experience that i ever knew. Hope there's anyone can visit and taste some food in here, my land 😁

Fact, i loved photography, CGI, Graphic Design, Travel, Sport and Cook. Thats favorite things that i still learn and grow up deepin.

Nice to meet you all in this forum and please guide me to do more and impact the world with a wonderful thing that i can.

See you

Nice regard

Level 8

回复: Any local guids in changsha china

你好:

谢谢你的回复。我在看到Google地图中关于长沙部分需要补充的信息时有点吃惊,因为太多了。这个缺口需要Google地图的用户自行通过业余时间去进行更新,尤其是Google安卓地图没有在中国大陆运行的情况下,难度可想而知。

所以,我建议Google地图可以通过抓取或者购买网络上已公开的企业信息数据融合到地图来实现基本的数据覆盖,用户再对有疑问的信息进行二次修正才最好。

Former Google Contributor

回复: Any local guids in changsha china

你好 @fuyou

欢迎参与Connect!

我很高兴看见长沙也有本地向导。

我只是想给您分享Connect平台的意义。它是一个认识其他本地向导、分享您的故事,提供功能请求,组织聚会,分享您的反馈等的地方。

既然你是社区里的新手,下面是一些你可以遵循的步骤:

谢谢你分享的意见。Idea Exchange是在Connect上专门开的平台。在那儿本地向可以分享他们的反馈和想法如何改进本地向导平台和谷歌地图。

如果你要多点了解可以查看以下的How do I use the Idea Exchange?。如果你想要分享你的意见可以在那儿分享。

期待多认识你并看到你要分享的故事。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Hello everyone....

I'm Reza and come from Bangladesh (Pabna)

Become a Local Guide is a nice experience for me. Before it, just used maps for searching some nice place and make sure not miss route of my steps 😀😀.  But learn more deeper make me realize, it can be help the others too, find and knows about some place that i was visited and share information about, place, tourism, culinary and many place and experience that i ever knew. Hope there's anyone can visit and taste some food in here, my land 😁

Fact, i loved photography, CGI, Graphic Design, Travel, Sport and Cook. Thats favorite things that i still learn and grow up deepin.

Nice to meet you all in this forum and please guide me to do more and impact the world with a wonderful thing that i can.

See you

Nice regard

Reza

Level 4

Go ahead

Level 5

Re: Welcome to Shwemodaw pagoda, Bago,Myanmar

say 

Level 5

Thanks you