Level 2

SARPANCH KOLIWADA

At My home Koliwada 
RAMKHILADI Meena KoliwadaRAMKHILADI Meena Koliwada

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hey @ParaenseCarioca,

É aqui sim. 😃 Isso aeee

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Travelling is best things to do

Hello @Hamza991,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you're new here, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, which is where I am moving your post.

You can also have a look at this Tips: Using Local Guides Connect article. And if you are interested in finding more ways on how you can make your photo posts more engaging, you can check out this topic What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Goodluck

Xin chào @MrTung,

Chào mừng bạn đến với Connect.

Cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm.

Bạn có thể bố sung thêm thông tin trên bài đăng, khi đó các thành viên khác trong Connect sẽ có thể đánh giá và đóng góp thêm dễ dàng hơn qua đó có thể tham khảo bài viết Điều gì tạo nên một bài đăng?

Mình sẽ chuyển bài của bạn sang Giới thiệu hàng tháng,vì bạn mới tham gia cộng đồng, bạn có thể chia sẻ một chút về bản thân và tìm hiểu các thành viên khác nhé.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Re: SARPANCH KOLIWADA

Hi @9928556094,

Welcome to Connect!

We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting. Please change your profile name.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

The Roadographer and Roadography

Spoiler

Roads or Mountains ?
Deserts or Roads ?
Motoring or photography of Roads ?

Was forced to think a while ago, infact a many years ago, when people asked - What are you up to ? And what’s this stupid photography of Roads ?

Probably, was a Nomad for them ;  Probably, those with whom was surrounded by & prompted me to think so – were not that fond of motoring.

But when I grew intellectually, got the answer from within me only –
"To me, Roads are my Temples and Motoring & capturing the terrains I travel in my cameras – another way of Worship !!!"

...and had named it - The Roadography ❤

Driving & Roadography, connects me with my Bliss,

Nothing is as Rich,
Nothing is more REAL 👍Little Rann of Kutch, Gujarat, IndiaLittle Rann of Kutch, Gujarat, India

May the Great God connect the Road, I would be driving-on till I breathe last - to a Road to other WORLD.

(expedition RoK @ L-RoK, India)

#IncredibleIndia
#Roadographer #localguidesconnect
#letsguide
#littlerannofkutch #lrok

Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer (India)

Re: The Roadographer and Roadography

Hi @TheRoadographer,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us. Your vision towards your passion is really inspiring.

I will move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself, as it will get a better exposure to a broader audience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hello world

Google Vendor

Re: Be on top at Osmeña peak Cebu, Philippines

Hello @Mayeh,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your picture with us. How was your experience while climbing the peak Cebu? Do you mind telling us more about your trip? I am sure it will be very interesting for other Local Guides.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, which is where I am moving your post.

If you are interested in finding more ways on how you can make your photo posts more engaging, you can check out this topic What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Love to guide people

Hello @bharattimilsaina12,

Welcome to Connect. 

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!