KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Goodluck

Cảm ơn google map đã chỉ dẫn cho tôi những cũng đường chính xác.cam ơn các bạnFB_IMG_1539084517998.jpg

EQ 

Google Moderator

Re: Android application Developer

Hello @Meet_janani,

Welcome to Connect.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, where you can meet the other Local Guides and please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Just a post creation

Hello @hamidjalal33,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, where you can meet with the other Local Guides and feel free to tell us more about yourself. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Travelling is best things to do

Hi guys my name is Hamza I'm from Morocco

Level 7

Teas

DeSup super cool 😎 Snapchat-41768931.jpg

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Howdy everyone.

Name: J

What I love about being a local guide:  I am not a professional guide.  I just love where I live and enjoy sharing what I know with people.  

Fav. thing to explore:  I shy away from spotlights and prefer to spend time to get to know the human story of people and places that are not cover page worthy.  

Fun facts about me:  I practice kindness wherever I go and am blessed to have done solo trekking trips and lived in many great places -- Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Tibet, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, California, Washington, etc.

Inside of an Alaskan GlacierInside of an Alaskan Glacier

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

That looks amazing, I need to plan a trip to Alaska.  Thanks for sharing.

infocus5280
Level 7

Phodt

Superbe journéeSuperbe journée

Paris France 

Level 10

Re: Phodt

What an awesome imagery @Sidibegounedy. I see a a very beautiful scenery here. Could you please tell us a little more about it.

Connect Moderator

Re: Travelling is best things to do

Hi @Hamza991

Welcome to this great family.

Check This link it will be helpful on your journey here.

See you around

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve