Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Sensdhara waterfall Dehradun

Beautiful place of nature

Level 5

Happy to all of you

I'm from Pakistan 

Dear friends, Congratulations  all the friends outside Pakistan or Pakistan, we all got together on a platform.. In my sweet country many places are unknown I wish I can visit and help others people's.. I'm personally inviting to all friends come here and enjoy h.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dzień dobry :)

Witam serdecznie wszystkich Lokalnych Przewodników 🙂

Jestem kobietą, Polką, mieszkam w Elblągu, a Lokalnym Przewodnikiem jestem od sierpnia.

Jestem bardzo zwyczajna :))

Nie uprawiam ekstremalnych sportów, nie podróżuję w odległe rejony świata, Interesuję się od zawsze historią, losami ludzi, zmianami na przestrzeni dziejów.

Kocham Polskę i po prostu odkrywam ją razem z Google Maps.Dziękuję, że zachęciliście mnie do udziału w programie 🙂

Pozdrawiam wszystkich i życzę nowych odkryć 🙂

Danuta

Former Google Contributor

Re: Привет

Здравствуйте @NikitaShustol,

Добро пожаловать в Connect и приятно познакомиться.

Здесь Вы можете использовать любой язык, которым Вы чувствуете себя наиболее комфортно. Одна из главных целей Connect и Local Guides это объединять людей независимо от того, где они находятся, или на каком языке они говорят. У всех нас есть одна и та же страсть - делиться нашим миром с другими.

Поскольку вы новый в сообществе, можете поделиться немного о себе и узнать других в нашей ежемесячной теме Представьте себя. Обратите пожалуйста внимание на то что я сдвинула ваш пост туда.

Вы также можете прочитать тему Добро пожаловать на новый и улучшенный форум Connect!. А в тему  Что делает хороший пост? вы найдете несколько полезных советов, которые помогут вам начать.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dzień dobry :)

A kochals by Litvwa, jak tam bylsch by urodzona? 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Dzień dobry :)

Hi  @Anonymous ,

A warm welcome to Connect and please excuse my reply in English.

As you've shared your interest in history and your love for Poland, please feel free to show us your discoveries about the historical places there.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more, so even if not travelling to distant parts of the world, this is the right place to see them trough the eyes of other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you can read the Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum! article. And in What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started. 

Please note that I've merged your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, where you can share some more about yourself and get to now other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: Happy to all of you

Assalamualaikum and hi @Faizan102 

Welcome to local guides connect community ,

Yes this forum is like a family , and we have family members from all over the world.

You can post here your traveling and food experience with nice content and pictures .

If you are new here, I want to suggest introduce yourself here, so people can know more about you.

Introduce yourself October

We are looking forward to see your posts here which will reflect the beautiful culture of our country Pakistan. If you need any help, you can PM me any time. I will glad to guide and help you .

Thank you 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 6

[Recap] Dussehra Special Photo Walk

IMG-20181018-WA0026.jpg

• On my festival dusseDus
Level 8

回應: Привет

No!I,m so sorry!

Shan-chin Lu

Level 6

Hi!!!

Hi Local Guides!