cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography

Hello @Rocky_Shahzeb,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy Connect you can read What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Looking local guide for sharing

Halo @Oshayat,

Saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - October 2018, silahkan memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut disini. Kamu juga dapat berkenalan dengan Local Guides dari seluruh dunia disini. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Puncak bogor

Hello @Aqeel2867,

You're welcome, happy to help. 

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

just say hi

Is there was from sidoarjo? 

Level 7

回應: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hi~大家好~

我是一位來自台灣的blogger,2010年開始在網路寫作,除了寫作外也身兼攝影師、廚師,

專門探訪在地好吃好玩的各種事物,美食不止是味蕾上的滿足,還有背後店家傳承的滿滿誠意,

旅遊時不妨放慢腳步感受時代向前邁進的過程中歷史與現代並存的良好默契吧!

最後歡迎大家來台灣旅遊,台灣可不只是有台北歐!東部的自然風景、西部的海線文化、南部的傳統美食,

這些地方都非常值得深度旅遊,相信你(妳)們會發現不一樣的台灣。

Level 3

Re: Puncak bogor

Ok! Angie Yc

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

What a great idea!

Hello everyone, a bit about me:

1. Name: Kevin
  2. LocationColorado
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm a Google maps addict - it's my first stop when planning my next adventure and I'm excited about being an active contributor.  I appreciate everyone's time and effort when adding reviews and photo's, and hope the information I provide is helpful.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: My favorite activity is canyoneering, or canyoning as some people like to call it.  Utah is a only a few hours away and has unlimited options for exploring.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I've broken a lot of bones and have seen my fair share of hospitals - fractured feet, ankle, wrist, nose, collar bone, and torn ACL's to name a few - some folks call me clumsy and accident prone - I say that I've broken the correct amount of bones for my activity level - you can't injure yourself while sitting on the couch watching TV...  I recently came across an amazing quote. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough".  I plan on doing it right!
infocus5280
Level 8

Nice one. I am so loving your sense of adventure...  But please don't break more bones aside the onces you have broken before 

Level 8

回應: 中秋節

這是在台灣台南市跟朋友在永康區“韓國燒肉餐廳”聚餐的照片,中秋節是中國人傳統家人團聚的大日子,出外的遊子都必須在這天返鄉與親人相聚的重要大事。韓國也有中秋節叫“秋夕”寓意是一樣的,重視的程度也一樣。特此說明!

Level 6

Thank you @KlaudiyaG 😊

And for the word of encouragement,  gracias. Hope to see you soon too, maybe you'll make me enter the world of extreme sports😆