cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Google maps cute bulldog

Hello @Priyanshusingh,

Welcome back to Connect. 

Those pugs are really cute. Do you have one yourself? 

I will merge your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, where you can meet the other Local Guides from all over the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

1. Name: Mojtaba
  2. Location: Nahavand , Iran
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Before becoming a Local Guide, I used Google Maps and because im a developer i decide to introduce my country to the world but google don't help me !! Maybe you have a question , why ?  I'm here to tell you because google don't like history of iran , because american goverment hate iran but we ( iranian people) don't like what news say on tv I'm here to say we are kind we have a most wonderful country on the world .
  4. My favorite thing to explore: maybe discover the world and introduce what i saw to other people .
  5. Fun Fact about me: one of the most thing about me is I AM A PROGRAMMER and I LOVE CODING I loved to create somthing special.
Level 7

Introduce Yourself -. October 2018 :)

IMG_20180518_164341_203_1526705955574.jpgmy name is Habil

I'm from Indonesia,Aceh, Bireuen

Google Moderator

Re: Introduction

Hello @alit_kucrit,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing and this is a very nice and creative hobby. 

I will merge your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 where you can get to know other Local Guides. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Google maps cute bulldog

Hi@AngieYC

Thanks for loving my pug!

But I don't have real ones pug they are only virtual.😁😁😁

And you are also so beautiful!!!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself -. October 2018 :)

Hello @Habiiltok,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy Connect, you can read What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Mehran khan from Pakistan, level 9,I used Google maps while traveling cities which were not familiar to me,some times I realised the Google importance when my car went empty of fuel and I had to find petrol station nearby,secondly once my brother and me were traveling in a peripheral area of town where we had accident ,my brother got injured and there was no emergency rescue service in that area ,there I quickly took my cell Phone and get directions from google maps where I found nearby dispensary ,which later provided us ambulance to approach better hospital in the city

Level 8

Greetings

Hello hello everyone. I am Aashiq from Bangladesh. It's my pleasure for meeting all of with you.. 😊😊

mostafizur
Level 5

Re: Hello

@AngieYC Thank you a lot for your advices . I hope i can be an active member in this community.

Have a nice day.

Level 5

Hi there!

My name is Esther and I am from the Netherlands. I live in Enschede, a city near the border of Germany. At this moment I am living in Lodz in Poland for my Erasmus. I think Local Guides is a great way to share my experiences in my hometown Enschede,  and now in my temporary hometown Lodz. 

I really like photography and hope to share a lot of beautiful pictures on Local guides. 

I love to travel in Europe and I will be happy to share some of my past and future adventures.

In the pictures attached you can see my experiences from the past two months. I went to  Lisbon and here is a picture of a very happy me jumping around the steets. I went for a road trip trough Germany and saw many beautiful castles.  And now I live in Lodz and enjoyed the most beautiful shiny alley. When I arrived in Lodz I was lucky to see the Light Move Festival that repeats every year. 

Bad Urach waterfall GermanyBad Urach waterfall GermanyLisbonLisbonPasaz Rozy - LodzPasaz Rozy - LodzLight festival LodzLight festival LodzI