Level 6

Re: hi

Hello from Mexico!

Level 5

Hello best regards Form Indonesia 🙂

Level 7

Bls: hi

Hallo salam kenal...dari local guides kota mana kak..

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rizkialiandajack

Welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. The best way to get to know other local guides, is to introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. I suggest you share a bit about yourself here in order for other local guides to get to know you.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I have moved your post to the Introduce Yourself, as you may find similar audience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

رد: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

1. Name: Yazeed

2. Location: Saudi Arabia

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like helping people because it makes me feel happy and helpful.

3. My favorite thing to explore: I like to take photos of places I've been.

Fun Fact about me: I like to  try the new  technology

Level 5

Bls: hi

Hallo juga kak . Ya salam kenal saya dari Lebak banten 🙂large.gif

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Do you fix it? Did it actually come off !

Level 5

Alam sebagai Sumber kehidupan

Photo JadulRiyan HeroRiyan Hero

Riyan Hero SantaiRiyan Hero Santai

Riyan Hero Lubai UluRiyan Hero Lubai Ulu

riyanhero
Former Google Contributor

Re: Alam sebagai Sumber kehidupan

Hi @riyanhero,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I recommend you to read these topics Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectNew to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce my self

Hello @GadigaDayanandared

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

• Browse frequently asked questions (FAQs) from the community and find solutions Help Desk
    • About Points, Levels and badging Help Center

First you can introduce yourself in current October 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in or Join existing Google+ page.

Practice does make perfect and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Regards 

bdmafuz