KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Thailand #bangkok #love

Hi @tusharahmed620,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You recommend you to read these topics Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectNew to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Hello World!

Hello @Prakash_jhamtani,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to travelling, photography, food and many more. So before posting on Connect, I suggest you get familiar with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable:

Thank you for your time and participation!

P. S.: I will move your post to our Introduce Yourself  monthly thread on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Apotik dan Apotek. di Nama dan di kategori

Hi @Dinesh1231,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Please take a time to read this topics New to the community?, What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Everyday Life with the active Mayon Volcano

Thank you. 🙂

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides shine at Connect Live Lima

Hi @Abiranas,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to tell us more about yourself and get to know other members. 

You can also check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you interact with other Local Guides better.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

@Jimeat7 welcome to the connect family

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Welcome

Hello @DINESHGUPTA welcome to the Connect family

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Everyday Life with the active Mayon Volcano

@elpijo019 great picture with great caption

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Welcome @arunshanker i hope we will learn many new things from you

Level 2

Eagle Pass, Texas

Holaz!

My name is Jesus Gonzalez. I'm new on this platform and am excited to share my photo journey in Texas. I'll be sharing pics from the Texas/Mexico border. I'm a recent graduate from the University of Houston. I'm glad I can share my adventures with you. 

have a great day

zeusfloreus

Jesus Gonzalez