KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce myself — 3rd October 2018 - Friend from Brunei Darussalam.

Hello @kfsim

Warm welcome to the Connect, local guide community.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hiii @goodvibes

Warm welcome to connect, local guides community.

Level 6

Hello all,

1. Name: Nick (Shadow-ish)
  2. Location: Rockledge, Florida
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As a recent retiree, I find that one of my favorite new pastimes is giving advice, whether people need it or not. Just ask my grown children. Or perhaps you shouldn't. As a Local Guide with plenty of time, I visit new and different places, sample the local food and drink - and then I get to give advice to people about it. How cool is that?
  4. My favorite thing to explore: While I seem to have a Love/Hate relationship with travelling, I can't seem to get away from it. The road just calls to me, whether on my motorcycle for a fun ride around Florida, in the car for a long-distance trip, or heaven-forbid, on a flight to somewhere I can't drive, I end up going somewhere every couple of months at least. When I'm out and about, I love eating at new restaurants, meeting new people, learning about the history of the area, being amazed at the scenery around me and trying to capture it in a picture.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Just over 60 years ago, I was born in the front seat of a 1954 Mercury, in the parking lot of the local hospital. Dad was a good driver, but apparently I wanted out when I wanted out. It seems I've been in a hurry ever since. Now that I'm retired after 36 years on the Aerospace Rollercoaster, I'm learning how to relax. (If you need advice on how to do that, just let me know. I'm good at advice. See above.)

On a local curvy road that's great for motorcycle ridess: Rockledge Drive -  if you like gentle curves, a beautiful river and gorgeous homes, this road is for you.On a local curvy road that's great for motorcycle ridess: Rockledge Drive - if you like gentle curves, a beautiful river and gorgeous homes, this road is for you.

Level 5

Re: Hii Everyone

My name is Rohan Paul.Im from India.

Level 9

Good day hoomans! This is Md Polash Hossien, I would like to introduce myself. Here, info's about me for you to know who am I, who is @Polash0001 . Enjoy reading this.!

About:
Stage Name: Md polash Hossien
Birth Name: Polash
Position: Bsc in EEE engineer.
Birthday:  31,12, 1996
Birthplace: Bangladesh
Height: (5’8″)
Weight: 55 kg
Blood Type: B+
Facebook ID Md Polash Hossien 

Twitter ID Md Polash Hossien

Polash Facts:
– He was born in Bagha, a city in the Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
– he have 4 siblings.
– he studied in Rajshahi at Polytechnic instute. (For 2012-2016)
– One of his nicknames is "হৃদয়োচ্ছ্বাস”(the ebullition of heart) due to the fact that he often like to read anyone's mind and make joyful any moment.
– he is fluent in Bengali and little beat of  English.
– he really likes milk flavored ice cream.
– His favorite foods are anything that is Bengali food.
– His favorite drinks are healthy drinks.
– His favorite colors are black and white.
– His favorite number is 0001.
– he is close friends with Moni,Arif,shakib,Humyun,masudh,bristy (for 5 years).
– Polash can play the piano.
–he is the best at cooking.
– One of  hobbies is thinking about good days and dreamed.
– he prefers sexy guys over cute ones.
– he said he is the type who falls & makes in love easily. But other-hand he is most Realistic (“Knowing Friends”)
– Polash’s ideal type: someone who is a hard worker.

Disclaimer:

This is West, portraying your one and only polash for the first time. I am not good in english so bear with me. Further in character post will be plastered soon. Please give lots of supports for me as I begin my journey.Md polash hossien, polash0001Md polash hossien, polash0001

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

جميل جدا نتمنى لك التوفيق جهودك كبيرة

Level 1

Local guide from Tunisia !

I wanted to create this Local Guide by introducing myself and why I chose Local Guides

full name : zwidi Ahmed

512YXSJWB5L.jpgI am a Tunisian , i live in Monastir . 

I want to take pictures from early age . i love moving then I use Google Maps when i cant find the ways or  places  

I  share information with others , in way i help them get the right information about Tunisia , make trips here 

Seen new places, discover Desert 

I love discovering the site before reaching it and knowing some information

I use google maps a lot when travelling by car to find out my last destination and know the best way to go .. 

all this made me subscribe and contribute pictures, comments and videos  . I want to improve the content of my maps and where I live and publishing important and good pictures.

I like to communicate with local guides from different countries and share experiences with them

Thanks for reading this simple introduction .

Level 2

Hi @NandKK! Thank you! See you around connect 🙂

Good Vibes Here! 🙂
Level 7

Google maps cute bulldog

I am local guide more than one year. but in recently few months I do not contribute on Google maps.

Screenshot_2018-10-06-11-43-13_temp.jpg

Recently I see a email from local guide.

In email cute bulldog with sad face.Sad cute bulldog....Sad cute bulldog....

Level 10

Bonjour @Marinedu,

Avec toute notre histoire, j'ai oublié de te souhaiter la bienvenue et de t'expliquer succinctement le fonctionnement du forum.

Je corrige donc le tir 😉.

Bienvenue sur local guides connect et merci pour ta contribution. 

Comme tu es nouvelle, je te propose de prendre connaissance du post de boyscout qui t'apportera de nombreux conseils sur l'utilisation de la plateforme:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Fran%C3%A7ais/A-LIRE-%C3%A0-l-attention-des-nouveaux-Guides-Lo...

Si tu le souhaites, tu peux prendre connaissance de mon introduction et pourquoi pas te présenter aussi à la communauté francophone ici:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Fran%C3%A7ais/Pr%C3%A9sentez-vous-%C3%A0-vos-amis-local-guides...

Enfin, dans la signature de mes posts, tu trouveras quelques sujets que j'ai écrit et qui pourraient t'intéresser.

Si tu as besoin d'aide ou des questions, n'hésite pas, je me ferais un plaisir d'y répondre.

A bientôt et au plaisir de te lire.

Jul

PS: Sur le forum, quand tu t'adresses à  quelqu'un, pense à mettre un @ + le nom d'utilisateur. Il recevra une notification (comme tu viens de recevoir) et pourra suivre facilement la conversation.