Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello Global Citizen

I'm really inspired with your contributions in the connect. Keep It up @OSAMA 

my contribution

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hello! Local guides 

1. Name: Georvine Vitalis Prim's, level 8
  2. Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania, East Africa.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love exploring, love travelGeorvine Vitalis, Local Guide level 8Georvine Vitalis, Local Guide level 8ing, I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to traveling and eating out, I like to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. I would like to explore my culture and share my knowledge with other Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others too. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: my greatest strength is to know my friends better, share my ideals  
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello friends!

Hi @Dashi,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

As you are a chef, it would be interesting for all of us if you share some photos and details of your own meals. You can do this in the Food and Drink topic section. Of course, feel free to explore all the Connect topics. To learn more about them you can read in What are Connect topics? thread. You can also read the What makes a good post? article where you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Please note that I've merged your post to it

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Just move around you meet new people and feel the joy of nature

Hi @Shubham_Ranjan,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? article you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I've merged your post. You can also read the Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

1. Name: Deep PancholiIMG_1815.JPG

2. Location: Vadodara, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to Help people and Present our culture with world!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Sharing Street View Photos!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

Re: my first post

Hi @Hrithikgokul,

Welcome to Connect. We are glad to see you here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I've merged this post.

Just for your information  when you post on Connect, you must choose at least one topic. Think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about.

In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Remember to always uphold the Core Values of Connect. It is also important to get familiar with the rules of Connect.

Level 6

I' m a local guide from Brussels but I post also informations and photos from the places I visit

Please write me about your travel exoerience and let's exchange tips about Belgium and Romania( the countries I know the best)

Level 3

Fun in Mombasa

IMG20180930180921.jpg

It was a nice weekend with family. 

Level 5

Hi,

I'm Juan and I love being a Local guide.  I used Google Maps and reviews for years and it helped me and once I saw the opportunity to be a local guide, I jumped on it.   I like to travel a couple times a year and try and submit as many reviews as I can. I'll be around for a while and I look forward to discovering more in regards to being a local guide.  🙂 🙂 🙂

Level 6

Saludos a todo!

IMG_20181003_135929.jpgSaludos!

Hola