cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce my self

السلام عليكم اخي @راضي

افضل طريقة هي أن تكتب عن نفسك على هذا البوست

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-October-2017/td-p/481211

هناك ست نقاط أساسية انظر كيف كتبت @JeslynL

واعمل مثلها 

انا متاكد ان تعريفك سيكون ممتاز 😁👍😁

Level 5

Telugu

THURUPATI BICHAVATHAIAHTHURUPATI BICHAVATHAIAH

THURUPATI RAGHAVENDRATHURUPATI RAGHAVENDRA

Level 9

Re: Introduce my self

شكرآ لك أخي اسامة

يعني اسوي ريبلاي بس

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

@SoniaK wrote:

So, it's actually an unwritten battle between @Andras_H and @Fructy. That's cool! These kind of battles are mostly productive and the output of the battle is amazing. Keep it up guys, I support who wins. So, keep up your good effort. 

hi, @SoniaK, there is not any "unwritten battle" between me and @Fructy, we are doing things together, visiting new places and fixing/improving the map:) In our area there a lot to do - so we are productive:D It means even a center location of medium city a places are missing / not complete / have incorrect / outdated info. So we don't have to fight each other on a location - there are a lot:)

@SoniaK wrote:

I have been to Budapest back in 2012. I was there for only a day. And I loved it. I don't remember the name but there was a park where I even left a lock and threw the key in the fountain, to find the love of my life. I never believe in all these things, but we found it very cheesy and we didn't want to miss the fun. I had my friend with me. He was even funnier. He tucked a photo of his girlfriend along with the key, took a photo with himself and then threw the key in the fountain. Just to show it to her that he did so. 😛

The best thing that I loved about Budapest is the people. They all were so nice and friendly and cooperative too. We were struggling where to find a good street food restaurant where we could eat some real Hungarian meal. And this boy from out of nowhere took us to a restaurant and suggested to have Hungarian Goulash, the signature of Hungary. I liked it. The parliament building was awesome. We took a cruise on the river and saw the building from the boat, did not have time to explore the architectural beauty. But I would love to do that once again. I am an ex interior designer. These marvels always attract me. 

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed Budapest. Probably that park could be the Varosliget, It is a kind a tourist centrum and also the residents like it. There are a lot famous places nearby. (even that photo was taken here by @JulienH which has one of the highest view on map - 1.8M views, the Szechenyi Furdo )

People are usualy nice, that is true. There are a few distric which is not really for turists, but the situation is much better these days. Parlament is also beautiful (I am talking about the arhitechture)

You know you are welcome at any time if you want discover the missed palces:)

@SoniaK wrote:

And I invite you both, and of course, the other members of Connect, to my lovely country, to see the greens. I can never get enough of it whenever I go to the country side. I get lost in the forests and I love it. If you have an interest for the nature, please do visit us. I promise you to have a great time in there along with tribal spicy food and drink made of a special kind of flower- Mohua. (I have a feeling Mohua has more than 40% alcohol in it. But not sure though.)

Thank you, we would go of course!:) I don't even know how can it be possible. via multiple flights probably. It is pretty far from us. The nature and culture must be amazing:)

Connect Moderator

@Andras_H wrote:

hi, @SoniaK, there is not any "unwritten battle" between me and @Fructy, we are doing things together, visiting new places and fixing/improving the map:) In our area there a lot to do - so we are productive:D It means even a center location of medium city a places are missing / not complete / have incorrect / outdated info. So we don't have to fight each other on a location - there are a lot:)

That is so boring. Unwritten battle does not mean a fighting or competition all the time. It's like, battle of love, you get involved in proving that you love her more and she does the same to prove that she loves you more. If there is not battle in any relationship, it's a mundane relationship. Trust me. Try it, if yo dont buy it. 

@Andras_H wrote:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed Budapest. Probably that park could be the Varosliget, It is a kind a tourist centrum and also the residents like it. There are a lot famous places nearby. (even that photo was taken here by @JulienH which has one of the highest view on map - 1.8M views, the Szechenyi Furdo )

People are usualy nice, that is true. There are a few distric which is not really for turists, but the situation is much better these days. Parlament is also beautiful (I am talking about the arhitechture)

You know you are welcome at any time if you want discover the missed palces:)

Not sure if this was the place. I will have to check my timeline. Will get back to you on this later. Ya, I sure will visit Budapest once again for the missed places. Sure. 🙂

Andras_H wrote: 

Thank you, we would go of course!:) I don't even know how can it be possible. via multiple flights probably. It is pretty far from us. The nature and culture must be amazing:)

It is. I can guarantee you on that. And @Fructy can bike on the longest beach as well. Let me know when you plan to go. 

Level 10

@SoniaK lolwut, battle is better? hahahaha

@Andras_H yay Budapest is a great place! we loved it!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Connect Moderator

@JulienH wrote:

@SoniaK lolwut, battle is better? hahahaha

It is @JulienH. Try it out. You won't regret. 😛

Level 6

@SoniaK what city are you locateD?

https://www.instagram.com/lookgreatnakedd
https://www.facebook.com/ryanjacobsenn
Level 6

Re: Hello

@FaridTDF how are you doing my friend

https://www.instagram.com/lookgreatnakedd
https://www.facebook.com/ryanjacobsenn
Connect Moderator

Hi @RyanJacobsen, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. My introduction is in my signature. 🙂