Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

@ivomaryska 

hello to you Sir from Japan🗾🙏🎵

Nice to meet new friends from here🎶

Hope to see more of you here😊

Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

@Chuzy wrote:

Hello, am Chukwuma from Nigeria and I am a local guide for Google, I love the fact that am contributing to making directions for people more colourful and pictorial. I am always looking for ways and oppourtunities to make the world a better place.I am proud Google created this. I hope to meet more guiders on this platform with same dreams.Thanks Google.

@ChuzyWelcome to the big family of Local Guides. We are here have same dream, contribution and contributions. Helping milions people with the best and accurate maps. Keep it up.

Level 8

@gbolahanpost

Welcome, we have food lover you can join. 

@gbolahanpost wrote:

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Gbolahan
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part and contributing to something global 
  4. I love to share:Sharing photos (most especially foods 😁)

21462389_10209908512244628_6462604522293116520_n.jpg

@OSAMA@Briggs@AkmalB And others are addicted with foods. Give them your best foods.

Level 8

Re: WELLCOME TO KUWAIT

@guevaraQ8 Welcome, nice to meet you in here.

And thank for the Kindness.

Level 8

HI Ivo welcome. Very nice picture and nice words with colour. Its Cools and nice.

@ivomaryska

@ivomaryska wrote:

Hi from the Czech Republic! 

Name: Ivo 

Location: Czech Republic, Pilsen (you know Pilsener beer? that¨s where I am from 🙂 

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to use google maps a lot and it is just so cool to know I can make the information up to date for others. I like to add English descriptions of places and public locations so tourists and travelers in my country can get better around. 

I love to share: my personal experience with places, shops, even smaller shops I like to add to google, I believe that is important. I love to add pictures, check that my surroundings is up to date. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I own a shop and long time I never paid attention to Local Guides and who they are...and than I saw some evaluations of my place and got interested. And since 2 months I made it to level 6 guide. I love the democracy of this tool.

Fun Fact About Me: The internet and e-mail did not exist until one year before I graduated. My job is to sell chocolate and sweets. I love my boyfriend, my dog Koko, to cook, eat shrimps, walk out in the nature, up-date my software, play piano, and get up early in the morning 🙂 

Hope to get in touch with you guys! 

Me and Koko my dogMe and Koko my dogMe and Koko my dogMe and Koko my dogMe and Koko my dogMe and Koko my dog

Level 2

Getting started with Local Guides

hi google map

Level 8

Re: Good Morning My dear Mapping Friend 💜

@waseemasghar We are fine. Nice to meet you.

@waseemasghar wrote:

how are you brother & sisters

Level 6

How many freelancer Here Google Local Guides ?

How many freelancer Here Google Local Guides ? I am freelancer connect with me.

Level 10

Thanks @AgoesSantosa.

Haha yes we seeking always the best food from around the world. 

Welcome 

Former Google Contributor

Re: hola

Hi @atalía

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our October 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them