JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Wilderness Survival Training

I would like to do research a couple details for so my information is complete and helpful. Im new on this website (figuring it out)😊😁😄

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

hi @ivomaryska Nice to meet u .. welcome to the family ... keep in touch and keep goin

im @HusanAzim from Maldives

Level 4

WELLCOME TO KUWAIT

hi there ...am new in here and i wish to help u all in my state of Kuwait so anyone need anything from here just ask me...... 

snap guevara.q8

Level 7

Re: Hello from japan😊Im a newbie, Asking if you can post pictures of yourself taking photos of plac

@MdEmranulHoque so nice of you to give me such a warm welcome.

Thank you so much🙌🙇🎵

Level 3

Good Morning 🔆

i'm new to local guides. abubakar siddik from padubidri, karnataka, india

Level 6

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Gbolahan
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part and contributing to something global 
  4. I love to share:Sharing photos (most especially foods 😁)

21462389_10209908512244628_6462604522293116520_n.jpg

Level 9

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Ronne
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions are making a difference is what keeps me going. Being a part of this massive global community tells me I am never alone wherever I am. 
  4. I love to share: Any place i do visit myself
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Map
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to draw on paper, nice company, travelholic and reader.
Level 5

Introduce myself

Hello, am Chukwuma from Nigeria and I am a local guide for Google, I love the fact that am contributing to making directions for people more colourful and pictorial. I am always looking for ways and oppourtunities to make the world a better place.I am proud Google created this. I hope to meet more guiders on this platform with same dreams.Thanks Google.

Level 7

@gbolahanpost hello to you Sir from Japan🗾🙏🎵

Level 7

@RonneBD hello to you Sir from Japan🗾🙏🎵

Nice to meet new friends from here🎶