JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

hi @lifesgoodjourney  Nice to meet u .. welcome to the family ... keep in touch and keep goin

Level 9

hi @adriandanpop   Nice to meet u .. welcome to the family ... keep in touch and keep goin

Level 9

hi @patrickcoombe  Nice to meet u .. welcome to the family ... keep in touch and keep goin

Level 9

شكرا جزيلا اخي @S-Rabie

شهادة اعتز بها  

@S-Rabie wrote:

أهلا أخي @Nahedjean

سعيد جدا بتواجدك معنا ، وأتمنى أن تحافظ على المشاركة الدائمة واليومية معنا في هذا المنتدى والذي لن تندم على إنظمامك إليه. 

هناك العديد من الإخوة الذين تستطيع أن تعول عليهم لمساعدتك في أي مشكل و أن يوجهوك

أكثر وعلى رأسهم أخي وعزيزي

@OSAMA

بالتوفيق أخي وأتمنى أن أراك الأيام القادمة

Level 5

Ukraine.jpg

1. Name: Mykhailo.
2. Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine.
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: the ability to сorrect mistakes.
4. I love to share: their knowledge, their experience.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I joined the team in October 2017.
6. Fun Fact About Me: I want to open for people Ukraine. I want to open for people Kharkiv. Ukraine=Ukraine. Not Rosssia!

Level 10

Hello @Mykhailo_Krym Gewat I have you on LG Connect. 👍

Level 6

Hi Everyone. 

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Pourya
  2. Location: Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide is interesting because you feel like you are helpful in some way. Sharing photos and reviews may take less time for me, but it's may help someone, somewhere, and I like that feeling. 
  4. I love to share: I love adding new places in map, specially sharing about my country, Iran. There are not a lot of local guides over there, so I am trying my best to introduce my culture and the cool places which you may not visit, but you will like to view the photos. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I did contribute in google map a few times, But I didn't know it's a thing. till I found a friend of mine, @PavelSarwar who introduced me to this cool feature of google map. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like photography and everywhere I go, I try to take the best pictures possible. I'm not a selfie guy tho, even for profile pic, I should search for an hour to find a picture of myself. 😄 

me.JPG

Level 9

introduction

I am Rana Shahid fromFaisal abad punjabPakistan.I am 5th level local guide,I want to explore

rivers,mountains,forests,tall buildings,vast plains and every worth seeing site on earth and beyond the earth.

Iwant to meet the people of every region,and much more.......IMG_20170911_192832.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-22-12-30-42-52.pngIMG_20170921_201742.jpgcoalition point of three biggest mountain rangescoalition point of three biggest mountain ranges

Level 8

Re: Photos and leisure

Hello friends,

This is Samir Mukherjee from Kolkata, India. I also love to make friends from around the world. do keep in touch.

I am a professor and teaching media and communication.

I am also enjoying this local guides.

Thanks.

Samir

Level 8

Re: I am New here

Hello friends,

You are absolutely right, and i'm agree with it.

This is Samir Mukherjee from Kolkata, India. I also love to make friends from around the world. do keep in touch.

I am a professor and teaching media and communication.

Thanks.

Samir

@JoeCullity wrote:

It is not "What you write", but more "What you ask" and "What you share".

If you have a question. Run across a problem you can't solve.... This is a place to ask for help. Most people here will do what they can to share their knowledge and help you solve problems. - In return, once you gain an understanding of how the systems work please return the favor and help answer other peoples questions and share any information on topics you are familiar with.  - This is an area where we all try to help each other.
-
ALSO Google has assigned moderators to help answer questions that need a level of understanding, that us normal users do not possess.