JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

My name is Vishal Yadav. I am from Mumbai, India. 

What do I love about being a local guide: That I am able to contribute and give back to our community by adding value to google maps, the most efficient and reliable tool for the 21st century. 

Now I can document the places I visit. I was never fond of clicking pictures whenever I visited a new place. But now that I want to educate my community, I make sure to click enough pictures.

Fun fact about me: I bought a new phone recently (with better quality camera and storage space) so that I could click and save enough pictures to cherish throughout my Google Local Guide journey.

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 5

Hello world 

Name : fahreza mustafa 

What do i love being a

local guide : because I like to help others and by adding places, reviews, photos, it may one day will help others

Im 17 th and i love all about google 

Level 1

Re: map

15894253_140237276472758_1430296300803795281_n.jpg

Level 2

1. Name: Phyu Zin Thant
  2. Location: Yangon, Myanmar
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the thing that I get meet new friends specially here in localguideconnect. Everyone is ready to help me if I face any problem. Also I love to meet people in meetups.
  4. I love to share: I love to share the photographs of the place I recently visited. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Once I wrote a review about a hostel in Yangon and after that I came to know about this amazing program.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I click a lot of pictures of the place I visit and select the best to upload in maps. 

Sheraton Hotel Bangalore, IndiaSheraton Hotel Bangalore, India

Level 10

Name: Zoran Mihajlovic

What do I love about being a Local Guide: In the beginning, it was just another interesting application on the mobile. After two weeks of posting my first pictures and reviews, I realized that this is an application with great potential and since then it has entered my daily life. I want everyone to see the beautiful places I see.

I love to share: photos and adding new places to Google Maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: On May 19, when searching for navigation maps, I found the registration for the Local Guides program, and by default I registered because I like to try all the new Google app which refers to maps.

Fun Fact About Me: read books on history, especially on Byzantium history, raise fruit for my children, make brandy, beekeeping, collect stamps, etc.

Level 1

United Africa

Mother-DaughterMother-Daughter

gentlewithclassgentlewithclass

From the Gateway State Of Nigeria : The Ogun State, Ijebu Ode. The Obanta City of Ijebu

Level 10

1. Name: Andrea Lynn Drake
  2. Location: Arizona
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love all things Google. I have been a Contributor since 2009 where I did my first review. Since then I have been working in Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media and a lot more! I love helping my local businesses get seen.
  4. I love to share: I love taking photos and videos. I am getting my new camera 360 lens tomorrow so I can start doing photos for local businesses. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have been in digital marketing for over 20 years. Anywhere that I can leave reviews or help my clients get reviews, I am a part of it. I have been a Local Guide since 2009.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I live on a ranch with Great Dane, Horses, Cats, Lizards, Turkeys, Chickens, Cats and Peacocks. I work for the top Attorney SEO Company, Black Fin Law Firm Marketing One of my favorite clients is a North Charleston personal injury lawyer Frank Hartman. He has been a client for 2 years and he travels the world and takes these amazing photos that I love. I should probably tell him to be a Local Guide because he goes eveywhere! If you look at his Google My Business Listing, you will see what I mean. I would love to do that and contribute more!
https://goo.gl/XJhAoW
Level 8

Greetings LG Friends and Travelers on our beautiful Earth! My name is Renee and I'm currently located in Buckeye, Arizona USA! 

What I love about being a LG? I am seeing my world in a whole new way. I'm being more aware of my surroundings and the people I share this space with. I am finding a desire to explore and enjoy new adventures. I'm seeking out places and destinations that I may not have tried before. 

I love to share: important and relevant information about my travels and observations. I strive to add value and quality to my reviews. I love to give helpful hints about the location, food and deals. 

How did I hear about LG? Google was kind enough to notice my reviews and start my LG points which got me hooked and I've been contributing ever since.

Fun fact: I visited 9 different countries on my Honeymoon in 2012. Wow - I sure do wish I had been an LG back then!!! I love to travel and meet new people and see new places. The people and places on our beautiful earth are so precious and need  to be valued and respected.16508956_10210447850145634_1872344910415230262_n.jpg

celebrate life - enjoy the journey
Level 7

1. Name: Adrian
  2. Location: Baia Mare, Maramures, Romania
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: i feel that I'm more responsible when I write reviews and add photos. this advice might help someone someday
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps. By writing reviews and sharing photos, I am also documenting where/how I spend my days, which I can look back on later.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I love google and I think that I clicked on local guides in less then 5 seconds after I've seen the mail.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I had a pig collection home 🙂 now is in my basement and I'm not collecting pig toys but it's funny that I've got to over 500 pieces. Now I take drums lessons taking drums lessonstaking drums lessons

Level 6

@adriandanpop  good to meet you! check me out too

Ryan Jacobsen

https://www.instagram.com/lookgreatnakedd
https://www.facebook.com/ryanjacobsenn