Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hi my brother @AgoesSantosa

You always raise me up

Thanks bro

Level 10

Hi @AgoesSantosa

We happy because we have @Anonymous has reach 10th, he from salatiga indonesia and one of experts Bandung LG

Level 8

@PaDeSSo Sure, we have him. I am proud to be along in Bandung LG.

I will always join the Meet Up, hope we can meet. Will be happy and amazing.

Former Google Contributor

Re: I

Hi @Nistrujan

I redacted your personal details from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Hi @Pixie its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............

Level 9

Hi @FernandoFarina1 its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............

Level 9

HI @SteveGregos its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............

Level 9

Hi @giovanniw its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............

Level 9

Hi @satheeshsankaran its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............

Level 9

Hi @Safrinj its Nice to meet welcome to family .. keep in touch and keep goin ............. cheeer............