JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

wicked pic. Gonna introduce myself, "loving-your-vibe-dude" No but seriously, im down for letting u guys kno a little bout this dude.

39 years old, yeah sounds a bit much but it's life, Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. 

Been ripping waves since childhood, pretty darn good childhood with two awesome parents and 19 brothers.. Love your grandma, rest in peace. she was one gnarly mittingexpert. Man i'm so sick of other forums that isnt quite as good as this. I been using street view since it came out, it's awesome- Like me!

Been saving ticket expenses since it came out, like for example. THis day i been to 9 different countries catching surfwaves. 

Fear the sharks but i like other animals. Like I have a good lizard that is called "travel buddy." he is kind and not do bad.. Like the weather in europe for example. 

Haven't got a camera but i'm pretty tall with glasses. SUNGLASSES 😉 

" Don't worry be happy " - BOB MARLEY 19..???

Level 8

Alhamdulillah.

@Ivanbuc wrote:

Hello everybody 

this is m'y first post in there, and i think not The last 😁

I discover that with lot of pleasure 

see you soon 

Ivan

@Ivanbuc wrote:

Hello everybody 

this is m'y first post in there, and i think not The last 😁

I discover that with lot of pleasure 

see you soon 

Ivan

Level 1

Life

20171003_080618 (1).jpg

20171013_083653 (1).jpg

20171013_083653 (1).jpg

Level 9

Hi @RahulGhag welcome to Family ... keep in touch ... and keep goin .........

Connect Moderator

Re: Life

Hola @Smw02231982, bien venida a Connect, voy a mover tu post a “Preséntate”, así te conocemos un poco más.

saludos Farid.

Connect Moderator

Re: ducquy

Hola @zackys007, buen venido a Connect, muevo t u post a “Preséntate” así te conocemos un poco más 

saludos Farid

Level 10

Welcome to the local guide family all of the new fellow members. Also a big HI to all fellows. 

🙏 ---------------------------------------------- 🙏

Level 1

1. Name: Stephan
  2. Location:Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: To help others finding places they will enjoy and have fun. 
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Sometimes I got invited and I thought Yeah that is cool 🙂 
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I traveled in more different Countrys then my Numberous Age is 😉 
Level 6

Local Guide

really glade to  part of google local guide already i contributing in future too .  

Level 5

Welcome all!

Hello and what's this all about. I'm new here so maybe help me out...