Level 9

Re: Introducing myself

Hi @SheepDog Welcome to Family ..... Keep in Touch and Keep goin

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Thanks @HusanAzim let the contribution continue

Level 10

Thanks @DavidTito for the beautiful words. 

Actually you're a very kind person and a good local guide. 

Level 9

Hi everybody!

I'm Mapu from Colombia, mapping the world to contribute with great places where to visit and to let myself explore new and awesome places while travelling!

Here is some cool places from Colombia I want to share with you guys and welcome to the  Pereira Local Guide Community in Colombia: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114069860802022408973

Happy mapping!

Mapu

IMG_20171001_191500_735.jpgIMG_20170923_141112_280.jpg20170405_112558.jpg20170405_101541.jpg

Level 7
Level 7

Introduce

Hi, local guides, surely  you are enjoining  LGsummit 17 properly .I am 6 level now. I have little time about this but trying very hard to contribute more and more for the Google map. I prefer nature,wet lands and birds also. Now I am ready for Dewalli festival . Happy dewalli every body and invite all of you for this colourful festival of India.

With thanks,

Dr2

Level 7

1. Name: Rahul Ghag

2. Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Local Guides are helping each other, i.e. I am living in Mumbai but whenever I am going to another City or State I am using Google maps So, in that particular places local guides helps me. i.e. All Local Guides are Helping Each other and also do maps better for another people.

4. I love to share: I am enjoying to adding more places, photos, videos, and write reviews. I am enjoying local guide very much.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I never hear about Local Guides in anywhere. I am just adding photos and writer reviews on maps and then I am checking Google map app so it shows level 3+ then I research about local guides then I know what is a local guide. and I doing since 6th May 2017.

6. Fun Facts About Me: Whenver I go always keep my Mobile Phone or Pointer Shoot Camera and clicking pictures. anybody ask me what are you doing I am telling that guy I am doing maps better and help people. and I not a Single Person to do that work, I am not alone We Have World Wide Huge Community to do that same.

IMG20170529181014.jpg

Level 6

Name:Thero

What do I love about being a local: Well hello I sell so many places without trying hard and I help travelers from all over and it makes me happy to know I save them the thestruggle.

How did I hear about Local Guides? My GPS is always on so notification came un and I used the opportunity.

Fun fact about me: Gosh I can be quiet honest when it comes to reviews.

Level 10

@Vickjoe Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 7

Hi friends

hi my name is jawad samim. i'm from Afghanistan. But I live in Belgium of you don't know same things about Belgium country I'm hear to help you guys

Level 10

Welcome to the official community of local guides @TheroM @RahulGhag @MapuGuti

Keep contribute and keep mapping. 

Best regards