Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Rameshwar Danve

2007.png

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Name : Tanveer Islam.

What do i do: I'm a 3rd year university student, studying Business Administration in Marketing at Bangladesh University of Professionals(BUP).

The thing that i love about Local Guide : Local Guide is such a helpful platform, that it brings joy to me that i can help someone with the most smallest of things about any location or information that they need help with.

What do i like to help with : I mainly try to visit as many places i can all around the country and abroad as well so that i can gain experience and help others with the necessary info they need. I share in details my total experience with photos so that they can find places easily and make an educated decision.

Fun facts about me: I'm 6ft 3inches tall, which according a scientific research makes me taller than 94% of the total world population, so yeah that makes me stand out in almost every place i visit and helps me to see something with a better view than anyone else at places like concerts etc. Also, I have a Guinness world record certificate to my name in a group task as being one of the people who participated in making 'The Worlds Largest Human Flag'- I've put the photo below of that flag.

---Thanks for reading ❤️ ----

Hobbies : Traveling, Swimming.Sajek, BangladeshSajek, BangladeshKhagrachori, BnagladeshKhagrachori, BnagladeshDhaka, BangladeshDhaka, BangladeshPhewa Lake, NepalPhewa Lake, NepalAnnapurna Mountain Range, NepalAnnapurna Mountain Range, NepalKonglok Para, Sajek, Bangladesh.Konglok Para, Sajek, Bangladesh.I'm somewhere down there!I'm somewhere down there!

Level 7

Hi! I'm Varda from Mar del Plata, Argentina. Also, I'm a Fashion Designer. I find this  Local Guides very useful, not only for my city but when I visit others I can help too. What I love most is uploading pictures of the places I travel.  I love traveling 🙂

Hohenzollern CastleHohenzollern CastleUtrecht - NetherlandsUtrecht - NetherlandsMuiderslot Castle and Muider - NetherlandsMuiderslot Castle and Muider - Netherlands20170727_171810.jpg Amsterdam, NetherlandsAmsterdam, NetherlandsAmsterdam, NetherlandsAmsterdam, Netherlands

Level 6

Rif.: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

20170723_161529-PANO.jpg

FB_IMG_15058389156368134.jpg

20170924_153348.jpg

20170819_113631.jpg

IMG-20170425-WA0064.jpg

ciao mi presento mi chiamo Serena e abito in Italia a Cuneo.

È un paese in mezzo alle montagne bellissime e a poca distanza da un altrettanto bel mare.

Sono mamma di 2 figli , ho 4 gatti, 1 cane e 1 fidanzato.

Lavoro come impiegata amministrativa a Torino.

Ho una vita veramente felice.

Un abbraccio a tutti.

Level 6

Hi I'm from India.

Love to help others while traveling. I'm a lover adding places n sharing pics of places.

Love to click Google maps when I feel lost in the middle of journey. Proud to be guide .

Level 2

Introduce Myself 2017

Hello , My name is Mohd Syahmi Bin Said . I'm 25 years old . I'm Malaysian . The point here is im newcomer here . I need to learn much here . Hope there gt any volunteer mentor can guide also give me easy tips for it . This is my 1st posting here and sory for my broken English . Im on improving my on any side . thanks for your time.With my future wife on our engagement day :PWith my future wife on our engagement day 😛

Level 7

Re: Introduce Myself 2017

Hi @Mohdsyahmisaid Welcome on board, I'm sure you will enjoy being a local guide.

Here are some readings I would like you to see 

Learn more about the Local Guide program here

Then learn how you can effectively use this connect forum

I once again welcome you to the family. Do mark this comment as solution if you find it helpful.

Cheers!

Level 5

My name is Nadeem Hassan. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. My job requires me to travel a lot. One day accidentally while using google maps I came across this local guide theme. I was amazed to know that google has such a service associated with its map application. After that as usual I take a lot of pictures, but now I know that when I post my pictures and reviews to google a lot of people benifit from it which makes me glad to know that I am contributing something for the community. Hats off to google for this unique service. 
Me while travelingMe while travelingMe with my daughterMe with my daughter

Level 1

Introduction

Iam  a new in this platform

Level 1

Datapro

I m aditya bhaskar thats start is location Datapro