Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hello guys

Hello guys

Level 10

Re: Hello guys

Hi @shushanta welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hola @CarlosMarques360VR, bien venido a Connect, muevo tu post a "Presentate" así te conocemos un poco más 

Saludos Farid

Level 5

Kaladahi bus

IMG_20171009121915_1.jpg

Kaladahi 

Connect Moderator

Re: Guías locales en Villahermosa

Hola @Joje8a, buen venida a Connect, muevo tu Post a “Preséntate” así te conocemos un poco mas

Saludos Farid

Level 3

I'm new! Crybabee is my nick name, Christina is my given name. I hope to contribute and add new fresh places for people check out and I hope you all have great experiences if you are ever near! I am an artist. Mural design, upcycling, tattoos, portraits, and cartoons. 425e8e7fb3f110baf5074f6f6507d4f2--paper-airplane-tattoos-paper-plane-tattoo.jpg25521ad85c79ea926686871e1d3d0fe5.jpg

Level 8

Welcome crybabee, nice to meet you 🙂 

I'm a fan of tattoos also, this is an old picture of the side of my head! I've grown my hair over it a bit since, but I still know it's there 🙂FB_IMG_1507574592450.jpg

Level 8

LETS MEET

Hey guys hope all are doing well I would like to meet you up in Istanbul but I can not speak Turkish so I would like to meet guys who can speak English 065176F8-4A55-4780-BDD2-BDA32D625BDF.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see you, too, @HusanAzim

Let's contribute together for our map 🙂

Level 5

Bienvenidos

Saludos a todos desde Perú. 🙌🙌🙌😉😉