cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

1. Name: Harinda
  2. Location: Sri Lanka
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions are making a difference and helping others. And also when ever I travel, I feel I am not alone because I know the massive global community is right beside me.
  4. I love to share: I love to share places that I have been. So that others can visit them. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't exactly remember how i came a cross Local Guides and I am so glad that I did 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: So easy to get along 😄freedom.jpg
Level 7

Hi everybody!

Name: Ershad Kunnakkadan

What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love the fact that the little contributions I make in Google Maps are actually helping other people, and that keeps me going.

I love to share: I love to share photos and reviews of the places I've been.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reviewing the places in Google Maps and one day it said it has upgraded me to a local guide, that was cool! 😎

Fun Fact About Me: I'm not very fond of spiders 🕷 😏

... and this is me 

%E2%80%AA+91 80891 33362%E2%80%AC 20170506_220557 (1).jpg

Looking forward to having a great time here. Cheers!

Level 7

Fotos.

Hola a todos que bno compartir buenas fotos de Montería y sus alrededores

Level 4

1. Name: stuartindigo
  2. Location: UK, Devon, Dartmoor
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions are making a difference is what keeps me going. Already a Youtube Top Contributor and love the way the Google Community love to help other users 
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps. By updating information, adding photos I hope to give visitors and locals alike better information and enjoyment of this fabulous part of the world.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: To be honest, I can't remember! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am getting a reputation in the town for being a little off the wall (example - I live opposite the local cinema, so got myself a Pennywise costume to scare those coming out after seeing "IT")
Level 10

@stuartindigo Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@ershadk Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 5

1. Name: Palani
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: That our contribution can help others in having a better idea a place, restaurant or planning a trip
  4. I love to share: Reviews, Pictures of places i had visited
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: As a frequent user of Google Maps i had started adding reviews to places and pictures of them soon it got me elevated in Local Guides 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Love to travel a lot and explore new things
Level 7

Hi i am Arindam, i am a new Local Guide

i am new Guide

Level 7

Re: مرحبا بالجميع

R u using phn camera or dslr or handy?

Level 5

Excelentes aportes @Charleybaits saludos desde Santo Domingo