Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hello Mr.Cool ;-)))) 😁😁😁😁👍👍

@Charleybaits very very nice read your Introduction 😊👍😁🎉🎁🎉

Level 9

You're welcome bro @Haruki 🙂

Level 7

@OSAMA Thank you for reading, so you also noticed the word 'cool' :), you're a good observant.

Level 8

Level 7

@DavidTito Thank you so much for reading, and happy new month to you

Level 8

@Badruddeen great photo of @HelloSamsonR lol @HelloSamsonR he defiantly got you there bro lolz

@Badruddeen wrote:

@HelloSamsonR I ❤️ that #catfie 😀😀😀 

@JeslynL I am searching for my 🐈 📸 pic. Once I find it will post. 

Thank you Samson 👍

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Name: Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, discovering hidden gems and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way 🙂IMG_20171002_115209.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Photo

Hola @sbs, bien venido a Connect muevo tu Post a preséntate así te podemos conocer un poco más 

Level 10

Hello @Charleybaits its great to have you on Connect. Have fun. 👍

Level 10

Thank you @Charleybaits for the mention - I appreciate.

@Charleybaits wrote:

NAME: Charles

Nickname: @Charleybaits

What do I love about being a local guide: I love exploring and discovering, I love sharing experiences and storytelling too, which I often do inform of writing reviews. And most importantly as a local guides, I love to help my community grow, by identifying underserved community that has little to no presence on the maps then Edits and Add such places to Google Map.  

How do I hear about local guides: I learnt about Google maps early in the Map maker days, but then I've always wanted to network with fellow mappers and to share experiences and discoveries together, my curiosity lead me to several online channel where I learnt about the local guides program, and the Nigeria local guide Google plus community where I met @U-royFelixA the No 1 mapper who was so kind to share some resource with me. And since then I've been awesome contributing to Google maps and making cool friends like @HelloSamsonR@SanyaOdare @OSAMA @Justine2807 @DavidTito @TraciC @Mayford @NareshDarji and others...

Fun facts about me: I'm a cool guy that does cool things that matters, always passionate about learning, exploring, and meeting new people around me. I love helping others to grow and at the same time I love volunteering on cause that matters to me and the society.

12715663_112664769122801_3192003928537513200_n.jpg

Level 7

@U-royFelixA The pleasure is mine Sir. Thank you