JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Name: Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, discovering hidden gems and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way ๐Ÿ™‚IMG_20171002_115209.jpg

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR I โค๏ธ that #catfie ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ 

@JeslynL I am searching for my ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ“ธ pic. Once I find it will post. 

Thank you Samson ๐Ÿ‘

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Name: Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, discovering hidden gems and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way ๐Ÿ™‚IMG_20171002_115209.jpg

Level 10

Thank you @Badruddeen ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 9

Wooow wooow October is Jeslyn month            ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ Now Officially I can say :๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ‰ Nice to meet you @JeslynL ๐ŸŽ‰

I like your catfie :-))))Screenshot_20171002-141004.jpg

Source internet :-)))

Level 8

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: NEATS
  2. Location: New Zealand
  3. Local Guide: I joined the team on 4 April 2017. 
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love being part of the Local Guide movement, I think it is a vital service that is helping everyone in the world.
  5. Learning:  I love the technical up-skilling that being a Google Maps Local Guide has given me.
  6. I love to share: I think it such a benefit to everyone to share the information and beautiful photos we all have.
  7. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google emailed me and asked me to be a Local Guide after I put this photo on the Auckland Zoo's website. I like to call it, "Giraffes of the Sea".   
  8. Fun Fact About Me: I live by the sea in 3 cities each week, Western Bay of Plenty, Bay of Plenty and Auckland City and I live on a boat.

Go-Map-Girl-Giraffes-of-the- Sea-GMG001.jpg

Level 2

Newbie!!!

Hello guys! I'm new here. Would like to meet new people and probably get to know how this place works. feel free to message me. (;

Level 2

New!

Hiiiii. I'm Adaora... I actually thought money could be made via Google maps lol. Anyways, I do love sharing pictures about places I've visited.

Level 7

Re: Newbie!!!

Hello @Adaora welcome to Google Local Guide connect. Nice to meet you and also my pleasure to share the value we strive for as a local guides with you.

To learn how to effectively use this community you can read the getting started forum, which has answers to almost any question you might have.

Also their is a thread to introduce yourself, which is like a monthly thread that allows local guides to meet fellow local guides, click here to see it and introduce yourself.

You can let us know the state you are from perhaps we could suggest a community close to you. If you have any other, I'd love to answer.

Level 9

Welcome ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ Welcome @nottmdave to this wonderful LGFamily ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You do great jop reaching level 10 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ keep it up :-)))

Level 9

Welcome again and again bro @AgoesSantosa ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Nice Intro ๐Ÿ˜‰