cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

@OSAMA

Thank for starting this october board.

Because you are not a new in here, I can't move this post to other thread.

Keep smile... I just learning about how to write.

I am Agoes Santosa

From Central Java Province, Indonesia

I like to be Local Guide Because I can help people to find a better place and accurate position, at least they didn't lost in their own place.

Can find Restaurant, cafe, shopping centre, public arena etc.

Hmmmm.. I forgot the line up.

That is for now.

@S-Rabie You my brother.

Level 3

เห่อ

????

Level 9

thank you so so much dear friend @AgoesSantosa, believe me I'm very happy here in LGC because of some people like you. 

I'm always say that you're my best brother.

Level 4

My travels

All my photos are because I'm a Truck driver and when I have a chance, I love to walk around small towns and look around. Go to historic buildings and antique shops. ..

Level 10

Hi @JeslynL.

Its nice to know more about you.reading books never been wasted even books with bad writing skills teach us how to write bad books. 

Beautiful cat.

Thanks 

Level 4

New here

Hello from the Bongo bondhu safari park,Gazipur,BangladeshHello from the Bongo bondhu safari park,Gazipur,Bangladesh

Level 8

Hello @JeslynL Jeslyn

Cute #catfie pic and thank you. 

@JeslynL wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones monthly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the September one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself" as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Jeslyn
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions are making a difference is what keeps me going. Being a part of this massive global community tells me I am never alone wherever I am. 
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps. By writing reviews and sharing photos, I am also documenting where/how I spend my days, which I can look back on later.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I never go anywhere without Google Maps, and I became a proud Local Guide when I joined the team in November 2016. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I own more picture books than adult books! I love children's books (they tell the best stories)! And cats — forgive me, that's a poor attempt at a #catfie â†“

12716177_10154974666912588_7342564462683840925_o.jpg

Now introduce yourself with a #catfie!

Level 1
Level 1

Photo

Hi, guys

my name is sushil salunkhe, but you can call me shivay. I started my new journey with my photography from my mobile phone. I also like meet new people and live with their family, learn a new culture, new food, something new those we do not learn ever before. 

so, I am ready........enjoying this life

Level 8

Re: New here

Welcome! 🙂

Level 8

Hi Dave @nottmdave

Nice to meet you (virtual) 😀

Whale watching must be fun. Thank you for the post. I will post the template so next time it would be easier. Every month we reintroduce ourselves here.

Here's a template to introduce yourself. Add a photo or two to spice it up. 🙂
Name:
What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love to share:
How did I hear about Local Guides:
Fun Fact About Me: