Level 4

Wonderful indonesia

Perbatasan Indonesia MalaysiaPerbatasan Indonesia Malaysia

Level 3

I am New here

I don't know what to write here....😂😂😂

Level 8

Re: I am New here

It is not "What you write", but more "What you ask" and "What you share".

If you have a question. Run across a problem you can't solve.... This is a place to ask for help. Most people here will do what they can to share their knowledge and help you solve problems. - In return, once you gain an understanding of how the systems work please return the favor and help answer other peoples questions and share any information on topics you are familiar with.  - This is an area where we all try to help each other.
-
ALSO Google has assigned moderators to help answer questions that need a level of understanding, that us normal users do not possess.

Level 2

TN

20160929_135709.jpgFunn20160929_135709.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: I am New here

Welcome to Local Guides @Jigar_Shah there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 9

Re: مرحبا بالجميع

اهلا وسهلا بك اخي نذير @Nadhir

نورت @S-Rabie

🎖️⁩⁦🎖️⁩⁦🎖️⁩👍👍👍😊😊

Level 1

NATURE

I like animals

Level 9

Introduce Yourself - October 2017

HELLOOOO WORLD   🙂
Hello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is Me

NAME: OSAMA  (Son,Husband,Father & a Pharmacist)

With My Daughter AnoodWith My Daughter AnoodWith My Daughter Anood

AMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to Ezwitti

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING  compare prices ,wait the 70% sale

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time with my kids which resturant , children museum , Gardens , Playing Areas .....

20170420_085225.jpg

How I Hear About Local Guides :

its a funny story : i visit Netherland for business i stay in a nice Hotel and go vegetarian for two days in the 3rd day i go with friend to a turkish restaurant and it was a very very tasty we try the majority of the menu , when i come back i upload the pics on google maps, @ that time i don't know about Local guides after couple of days i receive  an email from google : (Thanks for adding photos to Google Maps! Your New Photo is a great addition to google maps Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places. Thanks for sharing your photos with the world. You're invited to join Local Guides! )

I accept the invite without any delay and start to make the world better place as much as i can.

Fun Fcats About Me : one of few men on earth who love & enjoy Playing With kids all the day ( there is a child inside me )

Ikea Ice creamIkea Ice creamIkea Ice cream

Where to Meet:

See You All Soon in

San francisco , Jordan & Your City 

wish you all the best because you make your best you bring something amazing and valuable to life of thousands of Local Guides and make it easy to help each other Thank you....

Who's Next !!?  Don't be shy

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

WHO  is the moderator for the introduction post for this month ??? 

@AGarner  , @BruceDM , @TraciC or who ??? ;)))

any  Moderator will start the introduction Post just merge this 😉

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hi Let me introduce myself. Thanks @OSAMA 

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')  

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone else.  

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.  

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

The Pinnacles, Nambung National Park, Western AustraliaThe Pinnacles, Nambung National Park, Western Australia