cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — October 2016

• I'm new...Hello world

@TraciC wrote:

The "Introduce Yourself" threads (12 and 3) get really long so we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from. If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community 🙂 Here is who I am:

Me in San FranciscoMe in San Francisco

1. Name: Traci
    2. Location: Brooklyn, New York, USA 
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people to make the best decisions possible with their limited time and money. Also, connecting with people who are just like me, everywhere in the world. 
    4. I love to share: Photos, tips, My Maps, EVERYTHING.
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a member of the community in its way earlier form back in 2011 and have been on the team since 2012. 🙂
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I was on MTV so many times from 1995-2000 that I've lost count! 

Now it's your turn, so tag, you're IT! 🙂 

P.S. Please read this getting started post as it contains helpful info on how to navigate and participate here on Connect. 

• Name: Muhammad Rashedul Haque Rishad
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being an Army officer i had to travel different cities of my country. During traveling  i love to use Google Map to find the way & places. that's why being a local guide i like to improve map by adding places and photos ;also want to help other people those who are travel around the world.  
  • I love to share: I love to add/review different places and like to share photos,my experiences! By seeing that people can easily know about that place and business also...
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I had known about Local Guides from @SumaiyaZafrin & @PavelSarwar . And now I am a moderator of Mymensingh Local Guides.
  • About Me:  I love to travel ,listening music and reading books also.I am a Doctor first then an Army officer too.
    • Being with Google Local Guides I feel honored and proud.
Connect Moderator

Welcome to the local guides family dear @Maj_Rishad ! 

Level 7

1. Name: Adrian 
  2. Location: Los Angeles, CA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my local communities' experiences through photos and guidance for new residents, tourists, and other parties.  Showing everyone what my local communities have to offer and pointing them to the right direction. 
  4. I love to share: Photos, places of interests, ratings, etc.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Invitation by Google Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love animals, nature, exploring what's out there, photography, and meeting new people, learning from them and their cultures. 
Glad to be of service!
Level 8

1. Name: Alid Abdul
  2. Location: Jombang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm a traveler who always doing some research before departing and feel desperation if there's nothing information about the place I'm going to. So here I'm to help another traveler around the world to ease their pain. 
  4. I love to share: Photos, tips, everything.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Emailed by Google and decided to jump in to the jungle
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a travel blogger who live in small city

alid traveling.png

I was born and live in Jombang, East Java, Indonesia
Connect Moderator

Welcome! @AdrianGM

Connect Moderator

welcome! @AlidAbdul

Connect Moderator

Welcome ! @NehaG

Connect Moderator

Welcome! @HikingMike

Level 3

08395d5.jpg

1. Name: Mike
  2. Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, UK 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Getting involved!
  4. I love to share: Photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Popped up in google maps!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I was amazed to find a photo a made public on google+ ages ago had been connected to the location it was taken (I tagged it in Picasa when I uploaded it) and has nearly 2,000 views!
Level 7

الاسم: فاروق

المكان: ليبيا

ماذا أنا أحب حول كونه دليل المحلي: ليبيا هو مكان للاهتمام للغاية مع الكثير لتقدمه. الناس في بعض الأحيان تحتاج مساعدة في إيجاد الجواهر الخفية للمدينة، وأعتقد أنني يمكن أن تساعد في ذلك. أنا أحب أن مشاركة: صور والنصائح المفيدة.

كيف أسمع عن دليل التطوير المحلي: عبر رسائل بريد الاكتروني .