Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — October 2016

Thank you

Level 5

DSCN12259edit2.jpgHey everybody!

1. Name: Mike
  2. Location: St. Louis, MO, USA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I just started! lol. Probably check #4.
  4. I love to share: Photos, especially stuff related to hiking and backpacking. I want to fill in some empty places on the map!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I received an email from Google about it, maybe 2, and eventually checked it out. I uploaded a few photospheres from the Street View app. I shared on Panoramio a lot before and loved seeing my photos show on Google Earth and exploring there so I hope I can do the same with Google Maps. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a pet chinchilla and some rabbits.
Level 2

Hi, my name is Rachel from Reading, England.  I became a local guide today through uploading a couplease of reviews and some photos.  I had a message come up on my screen asking if I wanted to be a local guide so I became one a do reviewed more places I have visited in the past few weeks.

I like the idea of local guides as I always check out reviews of places I am going to visit so would like to help others by sharing my experiences.

Level 4

1. Name: Bob
  2. Location: Columbus, OH USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing info about great food, booze and sites.
  4. I love to share: Tips, photos, with a focus on out of the way places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I rely heavily on Google services so just stumbled across it one day and loved the idea.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: While work keeps me locked to the mid-west for now I love NYC and SF and obsess over both, I really should move. 

Level 5

@BobB Hah, nice icon 🙂

Level 3

1. Name: Neha Gupta
  2. Location: New Delhi, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Provide genuine info with others which can help them taking decision and enjoy time.
  4. I love to share: tips, pictures, my review and more.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One of my friend when we were discussing about Google Maps in general. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, photography and different cuisines. Learn about different culture.

1. IMG_7074.JPG