Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: hello

Hi @SuraponBoonlue and welcome to Connect!

Here are some tips for creating a post that might be useful for you with future posts: What makes a good post?

In addition, I will move this post to Introduce Yourself - November 2018 where you have the chance to tell us more about you. 

Looking forward to see more posts from you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: With My pets

Hello @Aldird608,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your first post, I am moving it to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. This way you can get to know other Local Guides.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow: 

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Majid Abdulrafik Jamadar

Hello @majidjamadar,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing, but since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018. Please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: अर्जुन कुमार कुलकवार

Hi @ArjunTndiya,

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018, please feel free to tell us more about yourself. 

Level 6

Hello

Follow me on instagram @prasetyabimanugraha1 e3b8449614e88643960ddf96fca3fd1e.jpg

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1. Hello folks, my name is saurabh.

2. I am from Melbourne, Australia.

3. I have started exploring Local Guides Connect and had been reviewing some stuff in the past.

4. I love to go to places and spend time with locals.

Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hello everyone....

I'll to introduce myself to users who joined the community recently.

1. Name: Muhamad Habibi (Abi)
  2. Location:  Yogyakarta, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I was contributing to Google Maps since years ago. I really happy to share information to all people in the world.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I mostly prefer to explore restaurant, place of interest, and others.
  5. Fun fact about me: I read an article that the roots of some travel destination in the world.

in New renewable Energy & Exhibit Hall, Jeju, South Koreain New renewable Energy & Exhibit Hall, Jeju, South Korea

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hi Friends...My self Majid Jamadar I am Seo Expert I love to travel...
Level 4

Majid Jamadar Digital Media Expert

Majid Jamadar.......Seo Expert I Love To TravelMajid JamadarMajid Jamadar

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Japanese CalligraphyJapanese Calligraphy

1. Name: Rinando A. Fitrio
  2. Location: Niigata-ken, Japan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: give info about places, take photograph and meet others
  4. I love to share: places and food
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: weekend is the best time to travel to new places