Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Thanks @Amiran I've prepared this long post yesterday, and I was amazed on how many content I've shared (this is roughly 1/10 of what I've posted here), but I didn't want to open the thread myself 🙂

Level 8

Hello @Amiran I like the photo of you and your local guide friends in Iran at Iran National Museum, you all look very happy. Also it is thoughtful of you for thinking of new Local Guides

Level 8

@LucioV. You should be canonised by the Pope by now, it is all saints day. 😂

Level 10

Hello @Eire27, Thank you

In fact these are only few friends of our community in one amazing meetup.

Every week we have new Local Guides who join to the Iran Local Guides community and wants to be more professional in mapping and guiding through the map.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Former Google Contributor

Oh wow, @Atsukot, I cant believe your avocado actually grew into a small tree. Impressive!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hello @Atsukot, Please also merge this post.

Dear @GeorgesHR I appreciate if you let me now about investigation of my account's problem

Thanks

Yeah, I can't believe, too 🙂 @GeorgesHR. It was a nice surprise to me. 

Thank you @Amiran, I merged your thread here. 

Re: Hello everyone my name is akshat kaushik i am bilaspur CHATTISHHGARH INDIA.and i loves photograp

Hi @Saniaks and welcome to Connect. 

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

As you are new I recommend you to read the article What makes a good post? which is going to help you to make a good and interesting post.

Also do not forget before posting to read our community policy.

PS: One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks a lot for your great helps dear @Atsukot

We in Iran Local Guides community, many times, discuss about your kindness and efforts for resolving our issues. You're very valuable for Local Guides program.

Level 10

Wow @Atsukot!! The avocado story is amazing. I hope you can get some fruits from that tree 😛

I have already introduced myself many times here, but there are always new members, so here is my introduction:

Caption: photo of me on the rooftop of California Academy of Sciences.Caption: photo of me on the rooftop of California Academy of Sciences.

1. Name: Valeria
  2. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can transform my photos into information. Before becoming a Local Guide I loved taking photos of places, but they just stayed in my phone and that was it. By adding them to Maps I am helping others, and that is super fulfilling for me 🙂
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love visiting new places in my city, like bars or restaurants that recently opened. Many friends told me that I write super detailed reviews of food, and that's because I enjoy it!
  5. Fun fact about me: I have a beautiful cat named Siri, and I totally love him! ❤️

Caption: a photo of Siri!Caption: a photo of Siri!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG