Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Watu cenik

Thanks for sharing your selfie @sri_jatmiko, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 8

Majharipara

MajhariparaMajharipara

Majharipara

Level 7

Calçadão

Canoas RSCanoas RS

Centro da cidade de Canoas

Connect Moderator

Re: African & American

Hola @Khing_bee, buen venido a Connect, muevo tu post a “Preséntate”, así nos cuentas un poco de ti 🙂

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

Re: Majharipara

Hola @Tekkaenterprise, buen venido a Connect, muevo tu post a “Preséntate”, allí nos podrás contar un poco más de ti 🙂

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 5

Re: Local Guide

Ok, you are welcome. Nice to meet you. 

Level 2

GIO SHAN SE

I AM NEERAJ SINGHI AM NEERAJ SINGH

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

@Atsukot  Good Day, please i want to know if the December post is already posted, for New comers to Introduce themselves

Eric Sibamou
Level 4

Me, a young player and one of the 'Old Timers' at W4th CourtsMe, a young player and one of the 'Old Timers' at W4th CourtsNAME:  Saroya C. Fanniel

What I love about being a Local Guide:  I have been on Google for several years contributing reviews, photos and +1s. I just discovered the 'Local Guide' interface and realized that it is a great way to show people my beloved Village of Harlem and The Bronx. There is a majority people of color: African American, Latino (Puerto Rican, Mexican & Dominican), Caribbean and the recent arrivals from Africa (over the past decade). I want to show the rest of America and the World that so called 'Blacks', Hispanics and etc. are more than what the media and nightly news want to portray us as. We work, play, Live and Love like everyone else in this country. People who live in poverty in the trailer camps of the American Mid-West have the same social issues that the inner cities have yet we do not see so called 'White' faces on the nightly news as robbers, drug dealers and murderers. In addition, I want to share the businesses, rich culture and activities in Harlem and the Bronx to those visitors who may be under the impression that there is not much to see in these areas. You will pleasantly surprised.

My favorite thing to explore: I love going to restaurants and cafes, concerts, book stores, walking in parks, discovering new things to do and meeting people. I find that everyone has a marvelous and interesting story to tell about their Lives.

Fun fact about me: My Life Partner and I facilitate FREE Handball Tournaments every summer for youth who reside in the 5-Boroughs of New York. We started The West 4th Handball Club in 2008 and it has been going strong ever since.  It is our way, as former computer Professionals on Wall Street and the Financial District, to give back to our communities.  We are not alone in this and I wish more of it would be reported on.  We throw our tournaments at the West 4th Courts, in Greenwich Village, and Bronx Park East courts. Please feel free to come to a game if you're in New York City!

The Goddess Nibiru
Level 10

Hi Saroya!

Nice to meet you  @Nibiru60

R S Dev